Spear Of Khaine - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Spear Of Khaine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is this unit any good? personally i think he is only good in ulthwe strike force with the webway strike but what are you opinions?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since it can only be used in an Ulthwé Strike force, I think that he's pretty good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am starting an ulthwe strike force, and im gonna use the avatar as the webway punch. Hes good with howling banshees, but its good to give him black guardian covery fire or everyone will just take him down with long range guns in a few turns...
    FROM THE BOOK OF THE IMPERIUM:

1. Thou shalt not go on a panty raid in the Adaptus Soritus temple.
    2. Thou shalt not flirt with Howling Banshees. They are the enemy.
    3. Thou shalt not refer to Battle Sisters as Bolter Biatches
    4. Darth Vader isn’t the son of Abaddon
    5. Thou shalt not reassemble a Necron into a washing machine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eldrad makes the best comments bar far :lol:is his proper name spear of khaine or avatar?

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Saruman_II@Nov 1 2003, 04:44
    i am starting an ulthwe strike force, and im gonna use the avatar as the webway punch. Hes good with howling banshees, but its good to give him black guardian covery fire or everyone will just take him down with long range guns in a few turns...
    well if yur gonna use the spear of khaine, and no seer coucil, wat will open the gate? if u attempt to open it with guardians and the warlock, they will get shot to pieces. if u want to use the spear of khaine as a webway puch(which is an excellent idea and tactic saruman) id back them up, coming out of the webway, war walkers. for strike force, they are a force to be wreckoned with. even just one or two with star cannons...hitting on thress.. u gotta love it

ok so if yur hq is coming out of the webway, then i would maybe suggest maybe a double flank webway strike. have two 15 man guardian defender(without platforms) up each side of the board. each warlocks gots a gate and bam! they dont know where yu are gonna come form. muahaha. but remember the reason why u dont have a platform is so u can fleet of footm so u get closer to the middle and the enemey fast so on yur second turn, u move then openthe portal. u ask, well, wat will be giving cover fire..REAPERS!! they dont count towards yur aspect limit and are AWEsome cover fire guys lol. (id suggest not taking an exarch he is too expensive.) maybe two five man untis of reapers for fire. 5 man units are 185 so they arent THAT expensive.

sry for the long speech. lol i have sometime talked myself into playing an ulthwe strike force. (i play reg ulthwe know) man lol i want to so bad maybe ill jsut have both armies!
    <insert witty remark here>

Closed Thread