Newby Needs help building Army!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Newby Needs help building Army!!

ok all I know you are all pro's and hate lil sukky ppl like me coming in and asking about this but I'm sorry, I recently went to a nerby internet cafe and noticed a few of my friends playing 40k I knew nothing about it, a friend of mine got out all his armies and so did his opponents and friends, and I spend litteraly all day playing each army for 2 games, and found I liked both Tyranids and Eldar Sniper Force, yet in tag team me and the and the guy w/ the eldar snipers took on 2 other guys both playing marines, I took tyranids and we completely anihilated the 2 of them, he shot down everything as it came close, and it it managed to get close enough or as I advanced I took **** out w/ these fuking crazy ass looking beasts called carnifex's and it was friken insanly awsome and fun, man I never had that much fun, I am thinking about making my own now and want an awsome army and I was thinking if any1 could help me either in private msg's and/or on this thread I was thinking of having 1 army, an army of about 2K points, and was thinking no more than about 90-110 models out total, so if any1 can help me in what I should add plz help me out

Last edited by CaMeLJoKeY; July 30th, 2005 at 09:53.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*bump* *bump*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Read this

And the members of LO will not make you an army list, get the codex and the rulebooks.
    Make your own armylist post it and ask people to rate it. Of course you could always take a look at some of the armylists in the armylist forum for some inspiration.
    Also, that bump thing, that's a double post, and if you read the stuff in my link, I guess you would get the idea.

Anyhow, topic close

*CLOSED*
    "As I walk through the valley of LO I fear no spammer, because I got the power to ban"

Of Trui and Gay

A Chaos Space Marines Diary

Svenska Rackham Sidan

troopseses!

Closed Thread