question regarding jet boost - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

question regarding jet boost

I only have the necron codex and Do not have full time access to the 40k rulebook ( friend and I share one). Im relativly new to 40k and I see all of you talkin about jet boost. What is it and were can I find out more info on it. If you can go into detail that would be wonderful.

Thanks ahead of time

Akito

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by akito
    I only have the necron codex and Do not have full time access to the 40k rulebook ( friend and I share one). Im relativly new to 40k and I see all of you talkin about jet boost. What is it and were can I find out more info on it. If you can go into detail that would be wonderful.

Thanks ahead of time

Akito
    Do you mean Turbo Boost? It's moving faster in the movement phase but not being able to do anything in shooting/assault phase...and it makes your save better, in a way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by akito

Thanks ahead of time

Akito

The boost is 18 to 24 in. and when you boost your regular save becomes invulnerable as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    62 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by The 1+ WBB
    The boost is 18 to 24 in. and when you boost your regular save becomes invulnerable as well.
    You know, I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to say that... whatever

Point is, the turbo boost is a way to quickly move towards the enemy with inv. saves to help.
    You have just recieved the Amish Computer Virus. Since the Amish don't have computers, it is based on the honor system. So please delete all the files from your computer. Thank you for you cooperation.

Votewar 40k Mk1- 2nd Place
    Votewar FB 1- 1st Place
    Votewar 40k Mk5- 1st Place

+ Reply to Thread