The Mandrakes - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Mandrakes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Mandrakes

My Dad and i are building his army and he is going to be fighting me (Eldar- Biel Tan) and he was thinking about taking two units of 4 mandrakes. Take the six models and move them up the field and into cover. At the end of turn 2 or 3 reveal where the two units are and engage in combat. Then he brings up 2 witch squads in raiders to help the mandrakes. Good plan? I think so personally but mandrakes are expensive. But i think it might be a good plan. Any thoughts?

Eldar_Lord

You havent seen the light of the Emperor till you have seen the Darkness. We Eldar will exploit your fears. Be ready to die......

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mandrakes are to expensive and are pretty crap at combat, they only good at taking objectives

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Um you cant have squads of 4 mandrakes they have to be in squads of 5 at least so yeh i thought i might just poin that out and yeh the biel tan would kill the mandrakes to easily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They could have their uses; use them as distratctions. Put 2 minimum squads in the game and use em to infiltrate, draw away fire from more important units. If they ignore your mandrakes then engage in CC and lock up units till your HQ and wyches can engage. If you really wanna use them thats what I would do.

+ Reply to Thread