bunch of questions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    zak
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bunch of questions

1. Where is the dark eldar realm commaragh or whatever located in the galaxy?
    2. Will they make a new dark eldar codex soon?
    3. How good is asdrubael vect compared to other special characters? How does he fight on his raider?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by zak
    1. Where is the dark eldar realm commaragh or whatever located in the galaxy?
    2. Will they make a new dark eldar codex soon?
    3. How good is asdrubael vect compared to other special characters? How does he fight on his raider?
    1) It is hidden deep in the Webway, if I'm not mistaken. Making it very, very difficult to find. As far as I know, the only ones who can find it are those from the Dark City itself, the Harlequins, or those that somehow lost their way and stumble upon it.

2) I doubt it. There are rumors flying everywhere. I'd expect to see the Marine chapters getting updates, then normal Eldar, before DE. Some think they're going to combine DE/CE/Harlies/Exodites into one big book, but eh, who knows?

3) He seems to me like he'd do pretty good, but personally, I hate using Special Characters. ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe the rumor about the codex for the DE, Eldar, and Harlequins being combined is true. A manager a GW store tipped me off a few weeks back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngelX
    I believe the rumor about the codex for the DE, Eldar, and Harlequins being combined is true. A manager a GW store tipped me off a few weeks back.
    So? They are like the rulesboys. They don't know much more of anything than the rest of us. Unless he's one of the Big Guys (the writers) he is guessing like us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeaht he redshirts dont get much more info then we do a good friend of mine is one and hes jsut as clueless as i am

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn got my hopes up. But I'll believe the guy for now, just gonna be a while before they release it. I think they are redoing Tau and IG before they release the Eldar codex.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngelX
    Damn got my hopes up. But I'll believe the guy for now, just gonna be a while before they release it. I think they are redoing Tau and IG before they release the Eldar codex.
    They shouldn't be redoing either one.

Both of them are newer, and the only things they'd get would be revisions/FAQ's.

+ Reply to Thread