Has anybody here used a Biker Boss? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anybody here used a Biker Boss?

As the title implies I was wondering if any of you guys had ever used (or fought against) a biker warboss? I got invited to a local tournament in the middle of september and like the idea but haven't committed yet.

opinions?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trollzwei
    As the title implies I was wondering if any of you guys had ever used (or fought against) a biker warboss? I got invited to a local tournament in the middle of september and like the idea but haven't committed yet.

opinions?
    I love the idea and am building one he's gonna have his kombi skorcha/shoota power claw eavy armour and his bike will still have the shootaz beat that in assault that would be a good match against even a daemon prince
    "I iz more cunning than a Grot an' more killy dan a dread".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i use one in my 60 stormboyz army...if you give him the bigshootas, he has to shoot them instead of use his reg. attacks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my opinion? pclaw dead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by userpaladin
    i use one in my 60 stormboyz army...if you give him the bigshootas, he has to shoot them instead of use his reg. attacks.
    He doesn't have to shoot its his choice of using the shots in combat or use his regular attacks. I'm feeling dumb here but who can take a bikerboss again? Is it KoS only or can regular orks also have one, because they look sweet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

Kult of Speed Warbosses can be mounted, and if your opponent allows you to, you can have an Evil Sunz warboss mounted up as well.
    There's been some talk before about the PK=dead warboss thing, but I still stand by it. If you wanted to be a rat bastard AND spend far, far too much points with your warboss, you could give him a bionic arm along with the PK and the shoota. You get the extra attack AND you can choose to use the bionic arm instead of the PK to attack (sure, it doesn't reduce saves, but still, it does strike at initive).
    *EDIT*
    And the last guy is right. A character doesn't HAVE to choose to use special rules; if your warboss wanted to, he'd take his finger off the trigger and simply smash people about with his choppa/PK.
    Also, don't forget that a mounted warboss has to deal with all of the warbike rules. That includes being fearless (not always a good thing) and having your big shootas reduced to half their range.
    "Some days you're the Mekboy building the kannon, the rest you're the grot being blown up by it."
    - Quote attributed to Sorkrates, before his much mourned death due to ingestion of Hemsquig Juice.

"Dis iz my choppa, and herez me gun. Dat's for killin' and so'z dis one!"
    - Bloodaxe Kommando Warchant

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought the bionik arm was just a extra attack, that you couldn't use ALL of your attacks as the bionik arm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

I might have mispoke. *laughs* If you're armed with a bionic arm, it gives you that bonus I6 attack, yes, but it also counts as an additional close combat weapon (which gives you +1 attack). And, since it counts as a CCW, you can then proceed to use it at the boss' initive instead of smacking people around with a PK. Not really all that impressive, I'll admit, and it doesn't reduce armour saves. But still, the mental image of a trained mini-squig leaping out of my boss' arm to bite people's faces amuses me.
    "Some days you're the Mekboy building the kannon, the rest you're the grot being blown up by it."
    - Quote attributed to Sorkrates, before his much mourned death due to ingestion of Hemsquig Juice.

"Dis iz my choppa, and herez me gun. Dat's for killin' and so'z dis one!"
    - Bloodaxe Kommando Warchant

+ Reply to Thread