misunderstanding on ork armoury - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

misunderstanding on ork armoury

ok, i read the text right under the words "ork armoury" on page 7. and it says, " ork characters may have up to 2 single-handed weapons, or one single-handed weapon and 1 two-handed weapon. you may also pick up to 40 points of extra wargear for each character from the Wargear lists (80 points for an ork warboss and 60 points for a Big Mek or Painboss)
    now does that mean i can give "regular" orks such as slugga boys up to 40 points from the armoury each?? so if i wanted to i could give them all a cybork body, 'eavy armour, iron gob, ect.???

2. Remove Advertisements

Austin, TX
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

35 (x1)

Regular ork boyz aren't characters. I hope that that clears it up. =D
    Now, if you're doing a kill team, then things are different...
    "Some days you're the Mekboy building the kannon, the rest you're the grot being blown up by it."
    - Quote attributed to Sorkrates, before his much mourned death due to ingestion of Hemsquig Juice.

"Dis iz my choppa, and herez me gun. Dat's for killin' and so'z dis one!"
    - Bloodaxe Kommando Warchant

+ Reply to Thread