old one eye questions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

old one eye questions

i was on the U.K. site looking to see what changes have hapened to old one eye point wise.
    he is about 35 points more than he used to be, but if you create a carni of your own with the same biomorphs it is 10 points less...
    also, does O.O.E. still use his regenerating rules or the new ones
    and finally are those points his cost in england and in U.S.A. or just england

Yea, though i walk through the valley of the shadow and death I shall fear no evil: for i am the meanist son-of-a-b1tch in the valley.

We Realise That Conflict Is Pointless, In Other Words, We Spy Then Steal All The Jelly!

[/RIGHT] Last Words of Eldrad

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by schmallz
    he is about 35 points more than he used to be, but if you create a carni of your own with the same biomorphs it is 10 points less...
    You cannot create a Carnifex with the same biomorphs. His regeneration is unique, and cannot be duplicated.

also, does O.O.E. still use his regenerating rules or the new ones
    He uses the regenerating rules printed in the UK site.

and finally are those points his cost in england and in U.S.A. or just england
    Points costs are universal for all countries. It doesn't work like currency, and the value of points don't fluctuate on a daily basis. He can be used in USA/Australia/what have you for the listed amount of points.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Caluin
    Points costs are universal for all countries. It doesn't work like currency, and the value of points don't fluctuate on a daily basis. He can be used in USA/Australia/what have you for the listed amount of points.
    That'd be interesting... GW would have one of those currency boards up and everyday we'd say things like: "Sweet, the pound dropped a couple of points, time to bust out the termies!". Could make for a new system of determining senarios...
    Dreams give us a vision of a world unlike any we have seen. They present us with a glimpse of a better life; a goal to aspire to, and in the face of insurmountable odds, they provide us with the power to overcome, to live on, and to succeed where we would have otherwise failed.

+ Reply to Thread