New to the forum - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Calgary, AB
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

New to the forum

New to the forum, an old hand at eldar!

I had a few questions and wanted to ask about and get my bearings here.

First, I've seen a few suggested eldar changes/codexes. I myself have been working on an extensive revision as house rules, but I posted it in the Rule Development forum
    (Here: ((4th Edition) Codex: Eldar))

Would I have been better off posting here (I'd assume the rules development forum, but as it's really a fairly narrow group of people who would actually read it - Eldar players, and I've seen codex revisions posted here, I'm led to wonder).

Secondly (And I don't mean to sound terribly picky), how do we go about asking the forum 'quote' for the Eldar forum in the armies subforum.

It currently reads "Your understanding is not required mon-keigh, mearly your surrender...", and the spelling mistake really nags at me . I realize most people probably don't even get to this forum through there, so it's probably rarely, if ever, seen - but still! A little eldar self-respect!

I'd also like to add that I'm impressed by the layout/navigation of these forums, and am glad to have been introduced to them!

2. Remove Advertisements

Henryetta, Oklahoma
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

81 (x3)

The rules section is right, and as for the misspelling, I've wondered 'bout it to.
    Everything I have told you, even this, is a lie.

+ Reply to Thread