Need help with rule - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    225 (x6)

Need help with rule

Lately I have been telling people (there is the mistake right there) that Reavers and Hellion skyboards cannot deploy the web portal. I checked the codex and it doesn't say they can't deploy it but rather it says they can't use it. I took that as they can't carry it or deploy from it. Now I have a change of heart.

I think they are saying they can't be deployed from it. So, they can deploy it but can't be deployed from it.

Is this correct?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is correct with sky-boards, they cannot deploy or use in any way a wwp, but Reavers can use wwp's (they can deploy the portal, or deploy from it) as long as they are not a Character.

Characters riding a reaver jetbike [may] not use a webway portal...

Read both descritions carefully and you'll understand. These are the rules we use (although there may be an update somewhere that officially changes this).

+ Reply to Thread