Tomb Spyders in different table quarters - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

9 (x1)

Tomb Spyders in different table quarters

In the Necron codex it says that a single HS choice can consist of up to 3 Tomb Spyders. It also says that each Spyder acts as a individual unit and doesn't need to stay in unit coherency. Does that mean that if I had a squad of 3 Spyders I can hold 3 table quarters? The codex doesn't say they can't not hold objectives and it also says that they can act separate from eachother. So, what's the deal?

2. Remove Advertisements

Earth> USA> NewYork> Schenectady> My Pants
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

74 (x4)

That's a good question. I know that the Biovore used to be like that (0-1/up to 3 vores for that slot), but their codex entry specifically said that they couldn't hold table quarters.

As far as the Spyder goes, unless their codex entry states otherwise, I'd say treat them as normal MCs for purposes of holding quarters/loot counters/what have you. So yes, they could hold 3 table quarters.
    Gyauayuayuayua! Ja! Ve vill crush da little girly men in deir little girl men awrmor! Ve vill see owur enemies driven befowur us, und hear da lahmentaytions of deir wemen. Und from owur home planet, de stayte uf Califowurnia, ve vill lawunch owur mighty offensive. Even if you kill us, ve'll be bach!! Gyauayauyauyauyau!

-Arnoldunit Schwarzenecronegger; when questioned about the impending doom he would rain down upon the heads of his doomed enemies.

+ Reply to Thread