Starting A Kult Of Speed...? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What should I get first...I have Codex: Armageddon...I'll get Codex: Orks as well, but what models should I start out with? Your help is appreciated! Thanks.

OMFG1337!!!!111one

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well the kult of Speed Army Box thing is always good. if i remember correctly it comes with; 1 Warboss, 2 x 10 Boyz, 1 Trukk, 1 Buggy, 5 Warbikes, and 1 Deth kopta, everything an aspiring Warboss needs to start up a mighty Waaaagh.

Also youll want more boyz probaly. Bikes are good but raather expensive. In a KoS i dont like tooled out Warbosses or Nobs, Id rather spend the points on another buggy or something. Oh yes, buggys, they are great. Sometimes what i do is play a few games against my friends where i use peices of paper or coins or whatever to represnt models, this gives me a chance to see what using a certin model might be like or finding out what models i like or are good for certin tactics

Good Luck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought the Ork Battle Force and a box of Boyz to start. I made them all into Slugga Boyz. Then I bought 2 more Trukks, giving me 3. I do need more, I see myself buying at least 3 more in the future.

As far as a Warboss goes, I bought the Warboss blister and stuck a Choppa and Slugga to him. But most of the time I just use the Ghazkull model. I also have a Bodyguard of 5 Nobz in Mega Armor, and 2 Mekboys, one with Kustom Force Field (to keep that Trukk rolling&#33 and one with a Burna.

With Kult of Speed, wheels are you friend. I have 7 bikes, 3 buggies, and and planning on getting more of each. But the important thing is to have enough Trukks to carry all of the Boyz.

Also, pay the 30 points for the Fighta Bomma Raid. It always brings unexpected fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So yer goin speed freak on us is ya now...well wot ya really need is some squig injected engines fer yer truks an buggies, add a red paint job, an if its a good un....well u go fasta...WAAAGH!

I agree with all the above points, start with at least two truks and 2 mobs of truk boyz, warboss and bikes are a must have.
    Once you play a few games you will get a better feel for what direction you want your KOS to go in.
    Good luck.
    "Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH!"
    Warlord Hakbash

Closed Thread