Last game for my Nids. How to make it fun? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last game for my Nids. How to make it fun?

I'll be having my last game with my Tyranids in a wekk or two. I'm wodering how to make it a sighnificant battle. I wanna make it more enjoyable, any suggestions?

"Nothing that large should be able to move like that." Sergeant Thresher, 11th Catachan Jungle Fighter

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Other then playing it naked... no. :w00t: That would definietly be a remembered game. hee hee. just don't get too silly with wacking people with the rulers. ouch

ANyways, enjoy it no matter what you do ( it still think my idea is good). Remember, happy hunting where ever life may take you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    171 (x6)

Well considering that the vast majority of 40k players are male, I would probably rule out playing the game naked as the chances that his opponent would also be male are quite high.

If this is going to be your last game ever and then the models are going in the trash, then let me suggest a game of Iron Man Warhammer. Instead of rolling dice to shoot at your opponents unit, you get to shoot a percentage of their attacks worth of BB's into his unit. Any models you knock down are considered killed.

Played this with my Squats once..... It was entertaining. If only I had known how much Squats would be worth ten years later. :rolleyes:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL.

Okay no playing naked thank you very much.

Shame about those squats. They were so bull****in their rules though, lol.

That Iron Man Warhammer sounds fun, though I think I may ask to play for keeps. You know, I win the battle i get some of my oponents army and vise versa.
    "Nothing that large should be able to move like that." Sergeant Thresher, 11th Catachan Jungle Fighter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah play for keeps then sell your opponents models back to him. hehehehe. that would be hilerious.

+ Reply to Thread