Nid Personally Scare The Crap Outta Me - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am terified when i play nid there fast walking and there abillity to move through difficult terrian with flesh hooks scares the crap otta me .

heres my question if i killl the leader do the troops go insaine or do they die or do they just slack off ( start taking moral checks)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x3)

If you kill the leaders (Hive tyrants, warriors, maybe zoanthropes) then all the small units have to take moral checks to see if they act instinctively(quite often with gaunt Ld5) If they fail the test then 2/3 times they'll run for cover but the other third they'll charge forward. If there's still big stuff on the table thn they're almost fearless, but they still run from combat if they get beat. This doesn't work with 'stealers either
    Hope this helps

What the f*ck am I saying? Why do i wanna give advice on how to beat my own army? I suck enough as it is!
    --Monsieur

"Argue for your limitations and, sure enough, they're yours"
    -Zen proverb
    Have you been touched?
    Pirate's Haven

USE TEH REP BUTTON

Closed Thread