Leaping Warriors. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    203 (x5)

I have lots of Tyranid warriors with scything talons(with venom sacs ) , rending claws , extended carapace and flesh hooks ( i juts added).But i wont to use them as Leaping Warriors i must add something else ? . I have a friend that modified the legs but i cant do that is to cmplicated i muts do the legs from zero and just forget that no way icant do that.! So here is my question if i wont to use my warriors in leaping attack i must have something on it that distguish that.???

I just find "pure h2h" warriors better than "ranged warriors".

MEAT IS MURDER
    Hammerskin
    Nation

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you modify the joint into the legs to the lower torso and tail that are held onto the same bit then you could reposition the legs so that they are leaning forward more than normal then you could make it look like they are more eager for combat, i dont like this rule about showing on model when conserning leaping because it means people with more modeling skill and more money to make misstakes can have better warriors in their armys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are all your questions "Urgent" =)

I have heard that wysiwyg doesnt apply to leaping.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    203 (x5)

Nah i still have no answer to my question "Is (or must be) any visual differnce between leaping warriors and normal warriors (non leaping warriors)?".

Tnx in advance!.
    MEAT IS MURDER
    Hammerskin
    Nation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Assemble your models with one foot off of the ground, so they are in fact....leaping. That would be the easiest way to do it.

Personally I don't go along with this crap about showing things on the models when it comes to Tyranids. If I want to play an army and have toxin sacs on my 15 warriors one time and NOT have the sacs the next, am i supposed to build 30 warriors? That is stupid and ridiculous. I am an adult and have plenty of money to blow on this stuff and I also like painting and I still wouldn't go along with that.

I can see it for formal tournaments and such but among friends when the game is for fun, it's silly.
    <a href='http://gallery.librarium-online.com/Tyranids/aan' target='_blank'>Orange & Black Nids</a>

<a href='http://gallery.librarium-online.com/Imperial-Guards/afh' target='_blank'>Cadain 8th</a>
    <a href='http://gallery.librarium-online.com/Imperial-Guards/afi' target='_blank'>8th Officer</a>

Closed Thread