Funny Thought About C'tan - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello everyone
    About the C'tan I had the fallowing idea:
    Even the C'tan fight the chaos gods its quite funny to see that they represend them nearly perfectly.

You have the Nightbringer, who just lives to fight and shed blood and gore, just like Khorne.
    The Deciver could be both, Slaneesh or Tzeench, but I think Slaneesh fits him better, because his fluff says he is the weakest one, but uses his charisma to let him have his way and his goals.
    The description of the outsider given in the nernon codex is just like a description of an ugly nurgle creation, foul and full of madness.
    At last, the voĆ*d dragon who is, according to some rumores, hiding as the machine god on mars, behaves like Tzeench, hiding in plane sight, eroding the forces of order from within.

I know they are not the chaos gods, but it is still funny, isnĀ“t it? Seems like that the guys at GW just love their chaos stuff to much.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x1)

The C'tan could never fight the chaos gods directly though (shame it'd be a messy battle) cos the c'tan can't exist in the warp and the chaos gods can't exist in reality( if they could they'd've done so already. So can One force actually defeat the other and claim the galaxy for their own?
    My blog - http://wingsofsanguinius.blogspot.com
    Been here nearly 10 years and still haven't managed 500 posts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow I can imagine the epic battle between Khorne and Nightbringer...that's like the end of the world!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

54 (x1)

Maybe Khorne and the Nightbringer would destroy each other or merge together to form an Uber god to destroy everything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

even tho im an big necron player i can see the choas gods winning the battle. think about.....their demaons are just as tough as the ctan even the bloodthrister can hAve a even fight with the nightbringer. i cant think want the choas gods do to the ctan if they meet.... lets just say chaos gods yes ctan zip!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>Copy my signature and paste it on yours, for im a VIRUS. Help me spread the word of evil...</span></span>

<a href='http://www.gamecircus.com' target='_blank'>For God&#39;s Sake Don&#39;t Click This...</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah but you have to remember that the C&#39;Tan in their unaltered form are infinitely more powerful. On the battlefield they must wear that shell which inhibits their powers. Thr same goes for the Chaos gods; they would probably have to occupy some sort of body which limits their powers somewhat. Plus the Star gods and the Chaos gods are the anathema to each other so such a battle would never occur: The C&#39;Tan&#39;s plans are to seal off the immatterium, while the plans of Chaos are just the opposite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

man iam preatty sure that the next campiagan will be a necron one so look forward to hopefully seeing a big battle &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

really?? when is that??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

54 (x1)

Yes A NECRON campaign, WE shall take over the galaxy, MWAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputation
    29 (x2)

remember that slaanesh is the true satanist god, and the deciever has nothing of satanism in him. i think the deciever fits best as tzeench if any.
    "I have seen you humans, trying to forge an Empire in the name of a corpse"

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast