Newb eldar player... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Newb eldar player...

Hello im new to this forum and i like to say a good hello to everyone also im starting a new army after my tzeentch army and i like to ask for a few tips.

I know you have to be a good player to play eldar and they have some useless units but i think i could do some good.

This is what i think my army should go like:

1 seer councill

45 eldar warriors 3 warlocks and some grav platforms

3 wraithlords

10 warp spiders

I think thats what 1500 points go like but i dont have the eldar codex so i wouldnt know:tongue:

So could you give me some tips, good list entrys and thanks to you all!!!

i might change some gaurdians for dire avengers and swap wraithlords for something

Last edited by Cythreail; November 5th, 2005 at 22:41.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

18 (x1)

The first thing I would suggest is getting both codexes. Most important would be the Craftworld Eldar. That way you can choose which army before you start down any paths for a purchase. That is assuming you dont want vanilla (regular) Eldar.

The best thing about Eldar is the versatility and all the options you have to use vs. all the different armies. So my advice to you is to get all the reading done before you buy. I bought a whole Iyanden army before I realized I wanted nothing to do with them.

+ Reply to Thread