Let's Make Our Own C'tan - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's mine, inspired by a friend of mine also in this forum:

C'Tan Tormentor

I don't have time to write his background story as I gtg soon but he's basically like Dark Eldar, taking pleasure in inflicting extreme pain and suffering of others and he feeds on it. The pain of others is his gain, as he gets more powerful.

Cost: 320 pts

WS: 4
    BS: 4
    S: 9
    T: 8
    W: 4
    I: 6
    A: 2
    Ld: 10
    Sv: 4+

Aura of Torture
    Any enemy units with model within 12" of the C'Tan suffers an automatic Str 4 AP 5 hit with normal saving throw possible every turn, as long as that unit stays within the aura radius. Note that this attack only happens once any unit enters the aura radius and that unit will not get attacked by the aura again until next turn. The aura does not affect enemy units in base contact and in close combat with the C'Tan or any other friendly units.

Sacrifice
    During your movement phase, instead of moving, the C'Tan may choose to use this ability instead. If he does, choose one friendly model within 6" of the C'Tan. That model is removed as casualty with no armor saves possible, even invulnerable! Then choose another friendly unit with a model within 6" of the C'Tan. That unit gains one of the following stats of the unit being sacrificed for the restof that turn: WS, BS, I, S, or T. Note that the unit being sacrificed may still get its WBB as long as there is a Lord with a resurrection orb nearby.

Consume
    At the start of each Necron turn, any friendly models that is about to take WBB roll may be removed as casualty instead. For each model removed, The C'Tan gains +1 to his attack. During the shooting phase, he may release a bolt of energy made of the living essence of the models he consumes. The bolt of energy has the following stat and will always wound on 2+:

Str: 3+ the number of models consumed (max 10)
    AP: 5- the number of models consumed (min 1)
    Range: 24"
    Assault 1+ the number of models consumed (max 3)

Pain and Suffering
    The C'Tan may hurt himself during the shooting phase, suffering 1 wound in the process (no armor saves allowed).Slect an enemy model within 12" of the C'Tan. That model suffers 1 automatic wound with no armor saves of any kind possible. This ability may be used together with the Consume ability but the C'Tan may not move during the movement phase in order to use this ability.

Waddaya guys think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x1)

I think its more powerful than the nightbringer and should cost more points, a lot more
    My blog - http://wingsofsanguinius.blogspot.com
    Been here nearly 10 years and still haven't managed 500 posts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how can it be more powerful than the Nightbringer. Yes I made his abilities to have powerful effects but they come at heavy prices too IMO. This C'Tan's style of play is basically "no pain no gain" kind of play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about the C'tan Decayer?

WS: 6 BS:4 S:9 T:7 W:5 I: 4 A:4 Ld:10 Sv: +4 Inv. +4

Special Rules:
    C'tan: The Decayer is a C'tan and follows all C'tan rules

Decaying Touch: Any model hit by the C'tan Decayer in close combat automatically suffers a S6 attack the nest turn if they are still aliev

Cone of Decay: This is the Decayer's ranged attack. It has two modes.
    #1. Range 36" S:6 AP:3 Assault 1
    #2. Range: Flame Template S:8 AP:2 Assault 1

Rot: If the Decayer is killed in melee, the enemy unit that kills it receives a cumulative -1 penalty to their WS, BS, S, T and A characteristics each turn until one or more reach zero, at which time the unit returns to full strength.

Rusting Touch: Any non-Fast enemy vehicle assaulted by the Decayer and hit at least once automatically suffers an Immobilised result. If the vehicle is already immobile for any reason, it suffers a Weapon Destroyed result

Rusting Aura: Any friendly Necron model within 12" of the Decayer only regenerates on a +5. This is counteracted if there is a Tomb Spyder within 12" of the model in question. Any Rapid Fire weapons within 12" never get an extra shot in close range, and enemy Plasma guns within the aura overheat on 1s and 2s. Assault Cannons jam on a total of 5 or less on the three to-hit dice. Monoliths within 12" do not gain their Living Metal bonus to defense.
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow it is a nice C'Tan there, Deceiver but I think the Cone of Decay especially the flame template is a bit too powerful.

BTW, whats the pt cost?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputation
    29 (x2)

C'tan; The Inquisitor

Points cost - 375

WS - 6
    BS - 5
    S - 6
    T - 7
    W - 5
    I - 5
    A - 4
    LD - 10
    SV - -/4+

Character:
    The Inquisitor is an independant character and follows all the independant character special rules as given in the warhammer 40,000 rulebook except those relating to being shot at.

Special rules:

Grand Inquisition; use instead of shooting. every non-necron model in any one unit with at least 1 model within 24'' of the Inquisitor immediatly suffers a s6 ap4 hit. no invulnerable saves allowed. the picked unit must also, at the end of the phase, take a morale test with atleast a -1 penalty

Soul Cleansing; use in your close combat phase, instead of attacking. Enemy models in base-to-base contact with the Inquisitor must immediatly take a leadership test with a -1 penalty. if the test is failed the affected models in contact with the Inquisitor is removed as casualties. this does not work against independant characters.

Machine Frenzy; use instead of moving. any friendly necron unit within 48'' of the Inquisitor may move at double their normal range. if the affected unit enters close combat that turn they gain an additional +1 attack. at the end the turn the affected unit suffers D6 s4 ap- hits. models that are removed as a result of this may not use their WBB rolls, if they have any.

Inquisitor Rod; The Inquisitor carries a rod that gives the Inquisitor +1 S in close combat it counts as a power weapon. The Inquisitor Rod may also be used in the shooting phase as a shooting weapon with the following profile:
    S - 6
    AP - 3
    Assault 3
    Range - 12''

"Ever have we been your worst nightmare, and still you villingly ventured into our realm. Foolish mortals. Your race will not know an end to the pain that our master, the great Inquisitor shall release upon you. The inquisition shall begin with you. now, die in the name of Cher'leth and the comming of the great cleansing." - Kabain master of the Inquisitor guard
    "I have seen you humans, trying to forge an Empire in the name of a corpse"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow...The Nightbringer is supposedly the most powerful C'Tan but the Inquisitor is GODLY!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputation
    29 (x2)

yeah he's quite good but i think he would be much of a waste of points to use in battle. 375 pts are quite alot of warriors
    "I have seen you humans, trying to forge an Empire in the name of a corpse"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I"m no good at making point esstimates but here is my c'tan.

The Watcher

Ws-8
    Bs-3
    S-7
    T-7
    W-6
    I-5
    A-4
    Ld --
    Sv-3+/4+

The Watcher counts as a C'Tan and follows any special rules for C'Tans

Affinity for The Machines
    Any Necron unit which follows the wbb rule that is within 12" of The Watcher roll will revive on a roll of 2+ instead of the normal 4+.

Empathy for the followers
    The C'Tan watches his minions with vigor and enjoyability. he reaches into the cold dead Bodies of his fellow necrons and gives them un unholy aura of enregy.
    Any necron model within 24" of The Watcher gains a 4+ invulnerable save, and can take a wbb roll even if they ware killed by a weapon that has double strength, or that is a close combat weapon that ignores armor saves.

Shrapnel Swarm
    The Watcher unleashes a blast of incredibly powerful and fast moving armored shards of Living metal. This attack is used in the shooting phase and counts as a weapon which uses the C'Tans BS for the roll, Here is its profile.

Range-6" Strength-6 Ap-1 Assault 1 Ordaneance Blast

Any model that is wounded and survives must make an additional armor save, if it fails it, it is destroyed outright. This is because after the shards hit, they start to Expand and ingulf the unit in living metal

Additional Special Rule
    Ancient Artifact- The Watcher is one of the Oldest C'Tan in The Universe, It has seen just about everything and knows how to counter act it, with this, The Wacther is immune to Psykers spells on a roll or 3+, make this roll at the beggining of the necron players turn, this must be made every necron turn, if it fails The Watcher may be targeted with psyker spells and abilities for that turn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for posting twice but i made a slight mistake,
    Its leader ship is -- because it can't be the target of any kind of attack that damages or kills using the models leader ship, if it is sturck with mind war, its leader ship is 10 because of the addvanced knowledge of eldar, they know alot more about the necrons than any other race, eccept the necros thmeselves of course.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast