My first orks - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My first orks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first orks

I'm starting orks and i was just wondering what you thought so far. I am going to list all the models i have. 60 sluggas, 16 are still in the mail. A rokkit buggy. I converted burnaboy, 2 more coming, and fullsized trukk that can actually fit 10, with big shoota, a looted bassie, 1 killa kan, warboss with cybork body, heavy armor bionic bonce, PK, choppa and iron gob(He will eventually be inna trukk wit 8 cyborks and a painboss, a wartrak, still in the mail, nobz boxed set also in the mail, andpossible 3 blisters of heavy weopons. I have painted 2 models so far and i think there pretty good. Ill post some pics later. I may turn that box of boys into 8 cyborks and 8 not cyborks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x1)

I think you need another Killa Kan. One is not enough. A couple of Kanz, your Rokkit Buggy, and a couple of mobs of slugga boyz, and a nob--that gets you a good 400 pt Flash list (Combat patrol rules at 400pts). That should be managable to paint within a reasonable time so you can get playing. After a few games you'll have a better idea of what you'd like to add.

You've already spent quite a bit of money so far! Want to make the best of your hard won booty, so don't buy until you KNOW what you want--use proxy models to playtest your armylist ideas first, then if you like it, you can spend the $$$.

That's a veteran's advice, anyway.
    4 bionic bitz for Og "Da Boss" Grotstompa
    40 grots stomped
    400 boyz killed in action
    4000 light years of "Ere we go, Ere we go, Ere we Go" without a break
    $40K spent on GW

I'm a SM commander with about 20 service studs in my head.

+ Reply to Thread