Ork shooter/slugga variations? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ork shooter/slugga variations?

I recently came by a lot of orks and ork boy sprues but the guns don't look anything like the shooters and sluggas I'm familiar with, htey look more like plasma guns or something like that. Can anyone tell me why they look so weird?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

In a magical little place called 'Hanford', where little elves fly about the hazy air
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x0)

Hmm..there probley from the old orks, then. The orks from the laste 80s/early 90s, to be more specific. I have a few old army books with pix of the old orks, and there shootas and sluggas do resemble plasma guns...even though back then they werent even shootas and sluggas, they were bolters and bolt pistols.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

Defiantly sounds like the old school ork gear, predating the Gorka Morka sprue.
    Speaking of which, see about getting said sprue. It has a six shooter slugga and other delights.
    "Some days you're the Mekboy building the kannon, the rest you're the grot being blown up by it."
    - Quote attributed to Sorkrates, before his much mourned death due to ingestion of Hemsquig Juice.

"Dis iz my choppa, and herez me gun. Dat's for killin' and so'z dis one!"
    - Bloodaxe Kommando Warchant

+ Reply to Thread