Soul Seeker Ammunition - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rite, i am not a dark eldar player but my bruv is and he wants to know who can you give soulseeker ammunition to and at what cost?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x4)

Well, if your brother plays DE then he probably owns the codex. It's clearly written in the codex who can have soulseeker ammo and who can't have it...it's a normal armoury entry.

By the way, why would your brother want to use soulseeker ammo? It's the most useless and overpriced piece of equipment in the DE armoury.

jwu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where is it in the codex, wot page?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The points cost for it is in the armoury on page 5 under wargear. The rules for it are on page 15. In my personal opinion it really isn't that good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yep, found it, cheers il tel im!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

soulseeker ammunition, is such a waste of time. ignorees cover save.. yeah right. i aint using it. way to overpriced to be used. if you halve like 10 points left, you cant find anythoing else to give your lord, sybrite succubus or what ever, then giv em it! see no use of it. but still it pains me to see that Dak eldar have to wait 1 turn after they come in to acitivate teh portal!!! grrr when one ofteh craftworld can use it just when they come in the game!!! god damn you Beil tan (i think) or what ever you foul Eldars use... GRRRRR

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, but I think GW has a great fluff reason behind this: Beel tan has specialized in ligtning raids and surprise attacks, and so naturally, being ons of GWs fav. army, are better at it than any other, even an entiry race specialized in it...

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x4)

Actually, Biel Tan and DE are astonishingly well balanced against each other.

In the same way as they have specific units which beat DE units, we have other units which kick the BT unit's butt. They are better armoured, we are more mobile.

jwu

Closed Thread