Necron V. Dark Eldar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok my friend and I, are gonna have a 500 point battle im the necrons so my choices for an army are very limited and he will know whats coming. I pretty much know how his army will look, something liek this

25x amount of basic warriors, i think its anywhere from 25-30
    4x warriors equiped dark lance i believe, i know it has a range of 36"
    4x incubi
    1x Lord
    and 1x raider

my army has to look like
    20x warriors in 2 squads of 10
    1x lord prob with a res orb

im thinking this looks pretty bad for me especially since i cant afford a veil of darkness to jump around with, i was wondering if any of u guys have a good strat i can use

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take out the raider and the models in it (the incubi and lord). If these get to combat they will make you phase out fairly easily. Also watch out for the dark lances, they're strength 8 ap 2, but your main concern is his HQ.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok thxs man thats what i was thinking if i had a few more points i would have gotten the veil of darkness so that i could hop around after i did that and keep outta close range

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After you take out the lord and Incubi, you WANT to get in close to him. Necrons will eat regular DE warriors alive in C.C., and gauss flayers get the job done with sickening efficiency.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Necrons are hideously bad in under 800 (some might say 1000) point battles, as they can't really do much of anything with only the Lord and Warriors. Each piece of the army has a function, and they all go togethr to make a powerful force- but that means you need to have everyone to have a great army. You can't make an effective army out of just Warriors- but you can try. I suggest you use the extra points for a Phase Shifter and maybe a Warscythe. That eliminates the Lord's ranged attack, but if his Archon is using that stupid +2 invulnerable save, you'll bless the Scythe. If he's not, stick to the Staff of Light and buy some 10 point piece of wargear. I don'y have my codex on me, and I'm too lazy to get it, but there's gotta something for 10 points in there. Target his heavy weapon squads first (after knocking the raider out of the sk, of course&#33 and good luck!
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok thxs alot guys ill take this into consideration during the battle

Closed Thread