2000 points - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2000 points

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    -9 (x0)

2000 points

I've just got to 2000pts, but I have to stretch to get there.

I want to expand into a different area within Necrons, but I don't know where. Anything new I want to buy I will pretty much have to buy an entire unit, and so I don't want to be regretting it later.

My list:

1 Foot Lord w/ converted SoL

1 C'tan (It's a pony on a flying base, so it can be either)

No Elites

47 Warriors

11 Scarabs

4 Destroyers

2 Heavy Destroyers

1 Monolith

I thought I would probably fill out the Destroyers and Heavy Destroyers units, but from there I don't really know where to go. Probably into Elites. I definitely wouldn't go for Pariahs, but I'm not sure about Flayed Ones or Immortals.

Mainly I play:
    Orks (often Kult of Speed)
    Tau (with a few railguns and lots of fire warriors)
    Imperial Guard (with tanks, of the 'many' description)
    Space Marines (with a few tanks, Shrike, and terminators)
    Tyranids (with an extremely beefed up Carnifex- Grannifex- and pretty well beefed up genestealers+broodlord)

*In My Mind*

(><)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination!

2. Remove Advertisements

Monkey of Mystery The Paint Monkey's Avatar
    New Zealand
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

743 (x8)

Immortal yourself up. Or get a C'tan if you want something nice to paint. My Immortals were a grind because the individual figures are pretty steep and I had to justify buying everyone over the minimum squad. If you're at 2000pts maybe mark the milestone by converting something cool for the army. You've already got 2 heavy destroyers- one more and a Destroyer lord will give you all the gauss cannon bits you need to convert 4 Immortals with huge right arms- maybe a bodyguard for the lord? I made a neat tomb spyder bodied lord for my army. He's evil in the game- I jst count him as a destroyer lord with a phylactery. Much help? Hope so.
    No more NG spearmen, thanks! Now I need some pump-wagons!

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

77 (x3)

Well so far you got a pretty solid list. I woudn't suggest taking flayed ones..they just never seem to do that well. I would get some immortals and buy a Nightbringer model. The Nightbringer should work real well countering the tyranid charge because they run rihgt to you :tongue:

Sense you already have a big necron army, you could consider starting a whole new army too!

Anyway good luck!

+ Reply to Thread