Boarboys - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Boarboys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i want to know wear i can get boar boys online and also i use a program called army builder to make my roster and i wanted to know if ne 1 that is familiar with that prgram can tell me how to add the boarboys to my roster thanks WAAAAAGH

Ha Niggs Alive

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can check with GW online store to see if they have old boarboys still available in the archive. If not you will have to konvert them using the fantasy battle boar boyz and a box of space Ork boyz.
    I'm not sure if the unit is available using AB, check for updates at the whitewolf website. Points values for them are in CA2004, in the feral list.

WAAAGH! Da boar boyz.
    "Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH!"
    Warlord Hakbash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    171 (x6)

Well, since the topic of Boars has been brought up, I was wondering something: Are they really good or not? I am in the process of building up a Feral Ork army right now and I was thinking of going with the Warlord on a Super Cyboar and his retinue on Cyboars. Then I was even thinking about taking a unit of Cyboar Orks to go along with it.
    Of course, I was planning on taking a couple of huge blocks of Huntas to go with it, and a Stupendously Gigantic Squiggoth with three lobbas on it for support, but I wanted the Boars to be my main spearhead.

I&#39;ll scratch this idea tho, if they suck... <_<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They&#39;re cool, as long as you have a good wack of them then its clear sailing for you&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can find boarboyz for sale all the time on Ebay, in particular the ones from WHF (which work just as well for 40k). You can also find Gorkamorka Snakebite boarboyz from time to time for sale. I think GW also sells them in their archive section although they are liable to be pretty expensive if you want to go that route.

As for AB: I think you need to use the feral army list; it&#39;s available from one of the updated databases (not the one on Lonewolf&#39;s site). Under normal circumstances you can&#39;t use boarboyz with a "normal" ork army the way it&#39;s described in the codex, although there&#39;s been a FAQ item that says you can use them & weirdboyz. I think the latest WD (with all the klan rules) now limits boarboyz to the Snakebite klan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;m in the middle of a making a warboss on a supa-cyboar with a retinue of 5 nobz (more when I get the money). I think these guys would really kick ass, especially if you doped them.
    As always though, I&#39;m mainly using it as a modeling opportunity. Their great fun when it comes to that.

Dakka&#33;
    &quot;Where dere&#39;s wun - dere&#39;s ple&#39;ty more&#33;&quot;

Closed Thread