advice on either 1000 or 1500 point list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

7 (x1)

advice on either 1000 or 1500 point list

Well i want to make a definate list for my 1000 and 1500 list KOS armies. I want to incopereate most of the models i already have and i dont want to buy to much more

Well so far I have

1 Warboss model in the procces of being a big mek (already has a KFF just need to think about what to use for meks tools and hes good)
    2 Battlewagons
    2 Nobz in mega armor
    1 necron nob (ork'cron)
    1 Looted Leman Russ (could be a demolisher if i cut the barrel a bit)
    1 Warrtruk
    about 70 boyz
    somewhere in between 6 and 8 big shoota boyz (when im finished with them)
    2 boyz with burnas
    3 killa kans (im gonna try to make a big mek using the killa kan and warboss models and im obviously not using them)

Well obviously i need to get another warrtruk but what else would you guys suggest for either a 1000 or 1500 point list. Reading other threads and such, 'ard boyz and skarboyz sound ideal so i could convert some of my boyz into them. Also should i have more then two trukks? Mabye some of those TL rokkit buggies? Or i was thinking of making one of my battlewagons a heavy screen with TL rokkits and a zzap cannon. What has seemed to work for all you fellow ork players?

“Krump first, assk qweztions neva'!"- 3000 Orks
    Dark Eldar- 1500 1/0/0
    "the very gods for vengeance cry”- 3000 Dwarves

2. Remove Advertisements

New Jersey
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

106 (x6)

HQ-Big Med/Warboss
    ELite-2 units of ard boys in battlewagons, with a Warboss/Med in either
    Troops-Trukk Boys, Burna Boys (trukk), Tank bustas (Trukk)
    Fast-Fighta Bommer raid (no figures required!)
    Heavy-Looted Russ, Maybe a rokkit wagon (if you want I don't like them)

This is a basic lay out. Don't kill your self converting kans into meks, its not needed since at max you need 1 Big Mek, and 1 Mek boy for the burnas. In addition, you could convert Guntrukks out of anything really. I used rhinos and chimeras. I use 1 Zzap trukk and 2 Lobba Trukk. Remember Buggies/Trakks are troops choices in KoS.

Regular boyz are so easy to convert its funny. Marine pads make them ard boys, some green stuff for skar boys. I use 4 rokkits, 4 burnas, 6 big shootas (2 units of ard boys), and 2 extra burna/big shoota models per trukk for flexibility.
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

+ Reply to Thread