flip belts in assualt - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

flip belts in assualt

just a few qucik questions, the flip belt allows the harlequin to move through terrain like open ground, but when charging thought difficult terrain do flip belts aply to this rule aswell?
    if it does iif you charge like mandrakes, stealth sutis and things that count as being in cover does it ignore that rule?

do gods exist in this world? or did man just made god in his image? if you do not agree answer this, why do we portrait gods as humans? why do our gods look like us? if gods are mighty and powerful then why do they look like the weak.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last time I checked I think it applies to any movement a harlequin makes. I could be wrong but I am 90% sure harles never take terrain penalties.

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Hm. Well, it does say "for movement purposes" but a line before that it states that they ignore it, period. So, I would go with whatever your opponent allows you to do, really, as it's another fine example of bad wording on GW's part.

However, you can't ignore the being-charged-in-cover rule without some sort of special weapon/rule.. like grenades. They would still count as being in cover, even if you charge them through cover.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so basicly you can charge though cover unless its a unit that says it counts as being in cover?

also about the unit coherency of 4 does this also counts in combat tobe withing 4" within a friendly model to attack? or this just for movement purposes?
    do gods exist in this world? or did man just made god in his image? if you do not agree answer this, why do we portrait gods as humans? why do our gods look like us? if gods are mighty and powerful then why do they look like the weak.

+ Reply to Thread