Invunrable rule vs. Warscythe..... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

8 (x1)

Invunrable rule vs. Warscythe.....

My friend and I were having a dispute about a special rule. One of the ill-defined special characters he made up has a rule called "Invunrable" which means that even if he doesn`t normally get a save, he will still get one. He claims that the Invunrable rule says that he would still get a save even if hit and wounded by a Warscythe. I claim that because the Warscythe specificly says that it ignores ALL saves (be it invl. or normal) he would`nt get a save. He was stubborn about it, and said that he still got a save. I still haven`t convinced him yet that he`s wrong. What do you guys think?

Chaos Undivided: 9/3
    Chaos Khorne: 6/0 [ Undefeated=) ]
    Necrons: Seriously, I stopped counting. Updated as of : 7/8/2006

"When they kick at your front door,
    How you gonna come?
    With your hands on your head,
    Or on the trigger of your gun?"

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

88 (x3)

We cannot answer rules question when they apply to "ll-defined special characters he made up".

If it was a standard Special Character then the Warscythe ignores both Normal and Inv saves as per its description.

My advice, dont play against characters that people just make up.

Closed Thread