Squiggoths... Which Model To Use? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings,

I am thinking of getting some Feral orks, but i cannot find a good model to represent a massive squiggoth( at least 12 inches from head to tail), so i was wondering if any of you had any ideas on what i could use as a squiggoth?

PS please dont tell me the forgeworld gargantuan squiggoth, its a tad too expensive, and please dont say non gw minis.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know I never really thought of that, but if look at some plastic models of maybe dinosaurs or something, you might find your match

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could use a lizardman stegosaurus and convert it... I think?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i thought about the toy dinosaur thing but i go to alot of tournies so that wont cut it. I also thought about the stegadon but i think its way to short. Thanks for the suggestions though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could convert a Kroot Great Knarloc. But that is Forge World, too, and a tad expensive...
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm never thought about that..... Anyone know about how long they are?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, if lack of funds is your problems you gota learn to make do...
    WHy not head down to your local toy store, i foudn that the big chains didnt have what i was looking for in a Squiggoth, so small, independent toy stores are good.

Also, the Chaos War Mammoth would make a great squiggoth... its hairy... but its also from Forgeworld and a tad expensive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buy from Forgeworld they are the cheapest GW WH40k Squiggoth models you can buy I guarantee it! Plus whenever you buy from Forgeworld you increase GW's profitability ever so slightly and therefore increase the size of my dividend each year.

So in actual fact not only do you get a super and cheap model that fills your needs exactly, you also donate money indirectly to increase my standard of living.

And if that doesn't convince you,...... erm I won't be all that surprised to be honest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Star Wars action figure Dewback is your best bet for a model that is the right size...I have heard of quite a few Ork players who have konverted them to be the gigantic squiggoth...you can usually get one on e-bay for pretty cheap...just konvert the howda on top, add big gunz and your good to go...WAAAGH!
    "Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH!"
    Warlord Hakbash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funds is not a problem but i need 3 squiggoths so 340 each = 1020 plus shipping... for 3 models and im not gunna pay that much for 3 figs. I want to be able to use the figure in grand tournies and rogue traders so i cant just buy a toy and convert it...... Well thanks for all the help and your time, ill just scratch build one then send a pic into gw and see if i can use it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast