A Dear Friend and his house rules. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Dear Friend and his house rules.

Hey there people. I am trying to come up with a house rules character. Me and my friends (Ork and Eldar) are coming up with house rule characters to resemble us (other then our normal HQ's). We came up with the idea of giving us enough stats to have two of them at 10.

I am thinking along the lines up making an Inquisitor who was possesed by the Norn Queen. Any one wanna give me some other ideas?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Tyranid Warrior Fanatic Phalanx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    146 (x7)

I disagree. Maybe you should go for some sort of synapse creature- its more tyraniddy. People possesed by nids tend to be pretty much zombies with no ability. It would be better to go for some sort of nid hybrid creature- remember, the nids are constantly creating new creatures. You can have the character be an experimental psychic stealer/ warrior hybrid or something. Or an attempt to create a more simplistic, physically stronger Zoan or something. A human base doesn't seem correct. Go for something unique.
    40K armies: Tyranids (2001), Space Wolves (2008), Sisters of Battle (2011)
    Current Rep: 1337

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x2)

True. Nids don't integrate like the Borg in Star Trek, they consume and evolve. The only way a human would be anywhere near a Norn Queen is as biomatter sludge. This in addition to the fact that any Inquisitor that becomes possessed is classified Hereticus and sentenced to death.

Are you Ork or Eldar? Why are you making an Inquisitor/Tyranid character?

For Ork you may make a huge Ork as the bigger ones are typically the special ones. Kind of like the hulk but maybe you can give him some fluff on how he became so intelligent. Maybe a failed Imperial experiment to create an Ork virus resulted in an Ork mutation. This mutation escaped from captivity and finally mutated into this final form. You could make him a horribly mutated Ork like Nurgle Marines or mutate him into something more Orkish.

For Eldar you could easily say a long lost Eldar hero has emerged from the Webway after being lost for centuries. He could possess ancient and powerful equipment or psychic abilities. He could also be an avatar for an acient God returning as was foretold centuries ago.
    I do not criticize. I do not offend. All I offer is my opinion which means only as much as you make it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well if you can make 2 stat lines 10 then make the strenght 10 and attacks 10. and you ar done! maybee a geanstealer with rending ;D and fleet and ws 6 ohh thats good! D:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you want to have a human-like 'nid here, would a genestealer work?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes beacuse of their rules like rending clwas fleet etc.

+ Reply to Thread