How many Wyches? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    434 (x8)

How many Wyches?

How many Wyches would be needed in a Wych Army of 1500 points assuming that a retinue with Leilith is included. And how many troops (now being elites) would be needed to make such an army work? Would raiders for all the squads be needed as I hear that Wyches would be toast without them? Sniper squads with dark lances in this army - good or bad?
    Please give your opinions as at the moment I have about 45 Wyches and need to know if I need to collect any more.
    Cheers,
    Chris Wilson.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Born from Tears of Angels WraithGuardian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x5)

Wych retinue of lelith and 9 wychs on a raider and 4 wych raider squads with succubi equiped with agonisers. You dont need warriors for a cult army, but if you want to stay mobile I would put one or two sniper/raider squads. So you would need like 5 more wyches.
    I play Kabal and played a guy that had a full wych retinue and 4 fully loaded wych raiders with 2 sniper squads, I only won because I took down his raiders before he assaulted me, so for future reference disembarg on the 1st turn, you DONT want to make a lot of crash rolls

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    225 (x6)

10 warrior sniper squad is perfect for the elite spot and I like to use another large warrior squad for deploying the portal. You could even put in a raider squad with a portal as well and let the wyches come out of the portal.

Also remember that a squad of wyches wont take a squad of csm. They will drag that battle out and it wont always go your way. Remember to not fight fair against power armor, wyches need support.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would suggest squads of 7s with weapons, nades and agoniser wielding succubus. maybe 3-4 squads of them
    do gods exist in this world? or did man just made god in his image? if you do not agree answer this, why do we portrait gods as humans? why do our gods look like us? if gods are mighty and powerful then why do they look like the weak.

+ Reply to Thread