Hakbash's Orks - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hakbash's Orks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have seen several posts regarding your massive Ork collection. I have never seen so many points in my life, and I was wondering if you'd like to enlighten as to what makes up this gargantuan WAAAGH! Please dig through your old stuff, let us know what exactly you got.

Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deciever
    You asked for it ere we go...Slasha Gargant, bommer, 6 gunwagons, 3 battlewagons, 6 wartruks, 6 gun truks, 15 dreads [ actually 20 but 5 are not completed ] , 6 killa kans, 6 kannons, 2 buggies, 3 wartraks, 1 scorcha, 7 warbikes, assault sub, sub/transport war machine, 270 grots with 9 slavers, 240 Goff slugga boyz with 8 nobs, 40 tankbustas with 1 nob, 15 stormboyz with 1 nob, 20 skarboyz with 1 nob, 20 kommandos with 1 nob, 20 ard boyz with mega armored nob, 60 truk boyz with 4 nobs, 10 burna boyz with mek, warphead, wyrdboy, warboss on super cyboar, 2 cyborks [old style 2nd edition mega armored Orks], 3 Ghazgul models [ 1st edition - 3rd editions ], 1 Warboss [ Hakbash, see avatar ] , 8 nob body guard with 2 meks and 1 doc, Big mek with mek bodyguard, 180 Blood Axe shoota boyz with 4 nobs, and a dozen or so misc runts and oilers.

It covers 2 4' x 8' tables if you want to know its foot print.
    That's all I can remember off hand. Total models is somewhere over 900.
    WAAAGH! Hakbash
    "Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH!"
    Warlord Hakbash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

:o

DANG!! I've got to say that I'm impressed! Any chance of posting some pics of this green tide?

-Warboss Grimshag 'Edbanger bows down to you!
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bow down before your superior collection. But I need to know- is a "sub" a SUBMARINE?! An Ork submarine? That would be cool.
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

O.o
    OMG that's a large army. Some pics of that horde would be great.
    BTW, 270 grots, i hope most of them are 2nd edition gretchins otherwise you've spent a fortune on those guys.
    "As I walk through the valley of LO I fear no spammer, because I got the power to ban"

Of Trui and Gay

A Chaos Space Marines Diary

Svenska Rackham Sidan

troopseses!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vindkall
    Most of the grots are plastic 2nd edition, only about a dozen or so are 1st edition metal . Only two mobs of the weedy gits are painted...alot more grots ta paint.

Deciever
    The assault sub? Yes it's a submarine with wheels under it for amphibious work and the mega-sub transport is a warmachine sized tracked submarine. Both where models I made for the Third War for Armegeddon...As I was fighting at Hellsreach I needed amphibious assault vehicles.

BobaHat
    I'm working on getting my army photographed and up loaded to my ISP so I can post pics. But with my computer down this has been a difficult task.
    The pics are comming soon, maybe by the beginning of 2004.
    "Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH!"
    Warlord Hakbash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dam Hakbash after that I not gonna even bother posting my army. But how much did that cost all up? $10000 maybe $5000. Plz get da pictures soon. Man if you ever get sick of Orks.... are.... i will accept any donations.... haha......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But I am suprised in the little amount of fast attack in that army. Also I forgot 2 aswk who many points is that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

orkid_thickun
    Total points is 14,000 for the green horde, only around 10,000 painted.
    I'm not sure how much it cost as I've been collecting Orks since it all started. It must be in the thousands. [US dollars]

I have not tried a KOS list yet, that accounts for my lack of fast attack stuff...but I'm working on a KOS list. I have enough stuff, I just have to figure out what to take.

WAAAGH! Da Green Horde
    Warlord Hakbash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is the biggest battle you have ever played?
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast