Skyboard or Jetbike for lord? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Born from Tears of Angels WraithGuardian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x5)

Skyboard or Jetbike for lord?

I was wondering what would be the enefits of putting a lord on a hellion skyboard. I know its not as good as the jetbike but still, for a 1000 point army I want to have a leader that looks like he can do some serious butt kicking what do you think???

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x4)

I think that using either should only be done if you particularly like the conversion as both take away from the overall effectiveness of the model by reducing the average charge range considerably compared to a foot lord and the average charge range hugely over a lord in a raider squad. A skyboard lord does benefit from the jionk save if the shadowfield drops, whcih is one advantage, but correspondingly you lose the toughness as compared to the bike. Either are a viable lord, but neither I feel optimal. If you wish to use one for style reasons piuck whichever you think looks cooler.

+ Reply to Thread