City Fight - Grand Assault Defense - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll likely be defending in a Grand Assault soon. Any suggestions? BTW, I'll probably only be fielding 1000 points (maybe 1500 at the most), since my opponent(s) don't have much more than double that.

Do you think I should bother to take any Biovores? They are OK in Cityfight and all, but I'm not necessarily out to blow up the opposition as much as just hold the table. And since Biovores can't claim quarters and such...

Any other insights or suggestions? Depending on the player, I will likely be defending against all manner of attackers: Orcs, Chaos, Necrons, Marines, Tau, etc.

<span style='color:orange'>And the lands shall burn from horizon to horizon.
    Just as the sun cannot be prevented from rising,
    Neither can the inevitable be halted or avoided.
    Hive Fleet Infernus shall scorch all worlds in its path.
    </span>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if your defending you could try the tipical tyranid thing and try to just bog your opponent down with the cheapest things u can afford(spinegaunts), while your larger creatures roam around killin and capturing.

S&#39;worth a try

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You&#39;re on Defense with Tyranids?&#33;&#33;&#33; Sounds like a dream come true. Take lots of Lictors, and jump his best squads as they march towards you.

I can just see the reaction among the hive mind troops:

Wait, you mean this time the meat is coming at us? Grab your BBQ sauce&#33;

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x2)

Go with Carnifexes- an advancing force will be hard pressed to kill them and you can sit back with a barbed strangler (or venom cannon if theyve got high Armor) and rock them.

Closed Thread