Farsight//human Auxiliary - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok just wondering....i know that broken factions says which troops can take part in a farsight army, but the human auxiliary rules state that they can be in 'any tau army' or atleast i think they did last time i looked, so anyhow can i include human auxiliary's in my farsight army? and would it be worth it? :huh:

Awwww no I opened my drawer and took out some old warhammer models then tried too put them back in and close the drawer but couldn't, damn the stupid black hole = free OOP models for Brettonia due too not being able too squeeze them back in my drawer >_<

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is within the rules to take Aux. with a Farsight army.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In specail rules breakaway Faction it states the troops that can&#39;t be used in the Farsight incave and troops with restrictions ex. 1-0 Stealth teams. Human aux. are not in either of these lists therefor they may be used without restictions, aside from normal, in the Farsight Incave.
    &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.liquidgeneration.com&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz...link.jpg&quot; border=&quot;0&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think a lot of people wouldnt recommend playing with human aux, but i love the idea of human aux. if they work for you, use &#39;em&#33; i&#39;m all for the aux.
    Warhammer is expensive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the only two things they good for is dying and killing tanks(EMP&#39;s) :lol:
    &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.liquidgeneration.com&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz...link.jpg&quot; border=&quot;0&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah sadly human aux arnt all that great because they are basically a Imp guard squad that can be hit on a 3+ in cc against any imperials but hey most imperials hit guard models on a 3+ as is. I generally use my human aux as bullet screens for valuable units like broadsides or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldnt play them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I echo slackerhauk&#39;s post in saying that the Gue&#39;vesa could actually be used quite effectively in the tank-hunting role, with the EMP Grenades and Markerlight, even. As an example of sorts, not too long ago I was facing a combined Iron Warriors / Ork force with a SM ally. In the battle, I almost managed to fry the Iron Warriors&#39; highly annoying Vindicator with a full 12 tau team of Fire Warriors. Alas though, I had almost managed to get within 6" before the more experienced-with-Tau Ork player warned him of my seemingly harmless Fire Warriors and EMP Grenades. Suffice to say, they were quickly dispatched by the tank&#39;s Demolisher cannon. I guess what I&#39;m trying to say is, if the Iron Warriors player thought my Fire Warrior team was mostly harmless, then Gue&#39;vesa could actually be quite vicious against an unsuspecting foe of the Tau Empire. :ph34r:
    &quot;...But know this: We are the Tau, emissaries of the Greater Good, and we will not rest until we see this galaxy brought into the freedom of the Tau&#39;va.

Our day will come. And it is coming soon.&quot;

~ attr. Shas&#39;o Fal&#39;shia Kauyon Yr Nan

Closed Thread