Look Here - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Look Here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why did you choose to collect orks?

also what did the orks do during the eye of terror?

Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I can answer the second one:

They were given big gunz and stuff by da Spikies to go bash 'umies and panzies and beekies and stuff.

Cheers DNGP

In your mind - well you cant prove im not.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i started colecting orks becasue i have a shooty army and my ba are a tactical charge army , i wanted a WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHAAAA army
    The poster formaly known as VampireSoul, formaly known as OrkSlugga now known as Orkslugga.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always played Orks in RPG's since the 1970's, I started playing Orks in 40k in 1990 because I was tired of winning every game with my SpaceMarine army...the Orks had some funny rules which made them more fun to play, more challenging to pull off a victory, and later I found that I didn't much care if I won or not just so long as I got into a good scrap.

During the EOT the Orks went on a "Green Krosade" and took large portions of the Skar-us sector. The various warbands are even now fighting for control of these Ork held territories...WAAAGH!
    "Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH!"
    Warlord Hakbash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,

I've got to admit that I started collecting orks because the Kult of Speed is one of the hardest armies around.

That the models are cool and allow for a lot of conversion is a huge bonus

lekrist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I collect orks b/c they're interesting to paint (you can mix-&-match color schemes & your army just ends up looking even cooler), they get a lot of interesting stuff (e.g., looted vehicles, gretchin mobs, etc.) and they require a little bit of strategy to play rather than simply relying on armor saves, massive weapons, and/or funky special rules.

Conversions, especially looted vehicles, are also lots of fun to do. Right now I'm in the process of turning some Gorkamorka "Snakebite" boyz into a kommando unit for my army. The Native American feathers and cool outfits work perfectly and add a little more variety to my mobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, i chose orks because all my friends were space marines IG and trynids. so i wanted something diff. but other then that, i keep getting killed by one of my trynid friends cause he's always comeing up with really good tactics to kill me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i started collecting orks cause they kick ass in CC.

and i have no idea what the hell they did in the EOT
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>&quot;ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US&quot;</span></span>
    (raise fist in defiance)

<a href='http://www.allyourbasearebelongtous.com/flash/allyourbase.swf' target='_blank'>http://www.allyourbasearebelongtous.com/fl...allyourbase.swf</a> this is so *****ing awesome&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Thnx Chaosbrynn

Closed Thread