Need some advice - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need some advice

My friend is gonna start playing he wants to go with tau because he likes mechs and likes what he's seen of the tau.He dosnt know how he should start though so i'm trying to get some tips and adivce on what kind of units he should get and stuff. And do they have like sub armies ex:chapters/craftworlds?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

780 (x8)

The only sub-army right now is the Farsight Enclave; look up the character O'Shovah in the Tau Codex for details.

Right now, the Tau Battleforce is a truly excellent buy, one of the few good deals to get past GW marketing. (Three Crisis suits is $60, for another $30 you get a firewarrior squad, Kroot squad and a drone squad that isn't sold separately at all.) The upcoming codex revision is not expected to change anything that comes in the Battleforce so far as I know. That and a Hammerhead will be enough to start playing and help your friend figure out where to go from there.
    "My tanks have names, my men have numbers." -Col. Edmund Grahvess, 23rd Kronecker Prison Guard

+ Reply to Thread