GW French site new gear pictures - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    724 (x8)

GW French site new gear pictures

Just a quick post, check out the GW french site, just check out the detachment boxed set,whats the little gizmo on the base near the Stealths.
    Also check out the cooler sniper models.
    http://fr.games-workshop.com/storefr...020&orignav=10

http://fr.games-workshop.com/storefr...011&orignav=10

Please forgive if these have been posted previously.

Also one question, GW is a British company so why the hell do the French and other countries get to see sneak peaks etc before us and also am I correct in assuming that other countries get releases before we do (ok thats 2 questions) seems wrong to me, we made GW what it is so why do we get left behind. Really the releases should be co'ordinated and have a simultaneous release date throughout the world (To avoid any country getting peeved)

Last edited by Rikimaru; February 7th, 2006 at 02:00.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member Soviet_Tau_Commander's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because their closer?
    There once was a Lord named Vlad,
    Who's fighting skillz really were mad.
    He killed and he maimed,
    He spilled blood in Khorne's name.
    And the fact that he's legal makes me glad
    (special thanks to Uriel Zarium for the last line/touching it up)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    724 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Tau_Commander
    Because their closer?
    Who are closer, what do you mean?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

It was in the terms and conditions of the treaty after Cressey that french GW get sneak previews before UK ones
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for that Riki. I don't know French currency so can anyone tell me how much that detachment costs? I don't need anymore of these units but it seems it would be an excellent start for a Tau army.

The new railfinders are cool as well (especially the prone one) but I doubt they'll convince me to field Railrifles. Now if you wanna talk snipers, the new Eldar pathfinders look awesome! I'll be starting up a small Eldar army when those suckers come out for "Cities of Death" I believe. I heard every army will recieve a new unit for the new cityfight book, but I wonder if Tau will seeing as how we just got a new codex aned several new units.

Phase Out....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

724 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Phase Out
    Thanks for that Riki. I don't know French currency so can anyone tell me how much that detachment costs? I don't need anymore of these units but it seems it would be an excellent start for a Tau army.

The new railfinders are cool as well (especially the prone one) but I doubt they'll convince me to field Railrifles. Now if you wanna talk snipers, the new Eldar pathfinders look awesome! I'll be starting up a small Eldar army when those suckers come out for "Cities of Death" I believe. I heard every army will recieve a new unit for the new cityfight book, but I wonder if Tau will seeing as how we just got a new codex aned several new units.

Phase Out....
    Whats Cities of Death and where can I see the new Eldar snipers.
    If the price for the detachment follows the price for the standard detachments it should be around about the £50 mark but the prices for some GW kits are rising very soon, so it may rise in line with those.
    I am redoing my entire Tau army so I may well purchase this and the larger army box (better start saving)

Slave to the flesh The_Outsider's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    251 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Phase Out
    "Cities of Death" I believe
    Do you mean city fight? thats what the eldar snipers are meant to be coming out for I believe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From what I've heard the new Cityfight codex will be called "Cities of Death". The Eldar pics are in a rumor post in Warseer forums. I'll try and find an adress and post it for you.

By the way, there were only 12 army boxes left on US GW website as of yesterday. Don't know how many UK has but this says to me they are going fast so you better hurry!

Phase Out....

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20012
    Last edited by Phase Out; February 7th, 2006 at 19:43.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x3)

I'll never understand why GW puts different content on different sites. IMO the american site is terrible, I use the british one whenever possible.

ISIS Secret Agent Squishy mpdscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    332 (x7)

think yourself lucky you don't have the Australian site to contend with, it has the least usefull stuff of all the damn sites
    Mysterious Member of the ANZAC Clan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast