600-1000 point nid army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

600-1000 point nid army

hey
    ive only just started to get involved with warhammer and am playing with my boyfriend who has spacemarines as an army. I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions about what would the best 600-1000 point army would be. im thinking of getting the tyranid battle force set to go with my 6 genestealers and 10 termagents. Ive also got the 10 spore mines but those things just ping me off to the max for moving them. but yer please help me so then i know wat to go out and buy!

thank you very much

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x3)

If you haven't already, buy the codex and rulebook.

I'd suggest buying the battle force. Then a HQ choice if the Battleforce doesn't come with one. That would give you about a good starting list.

After that you could expand with some elite, fast attack, and heavy support options. Most of its really up to you and what you like.

Ben

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IAmAngel
    If you haven't already, buy the codex and rulebook.

I'd suggest buying the battle force. Then a HQ choice if the Battleforce doesn't come with one. That would give you about a good starting list.

After that you could expand with some elite, fast attack, and heavy support options. Most of its really up to you and what you like.

Ben

ahem, it comes with warriors. good choice of army..XD do excatly what IAmAngel said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you both for your replys ive have got the codex which is helping me alot seeeing all the different points.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah NP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What type of army do you want? Fast? elite cc? Godzilla heavy?? or a nice mix? I think once you've come up a general theme for the army it's much easier to decide what you want in it? I personally like the balanced list, so would reccomened, like the other, the battleforce. I've found that for the size games you're going to play adding a HT can be a large points sink. I'm a large fan of warriors so after the box set i'd recommend another box of gaunts and warriors (depending on how you want to play). I'd recomend a theme, which will narrow down your options on what you can take, which can be a blessing when collecting nids because there is soo much!!!

+ Reply to Thread