I Need Help With Tyranid Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey my name is ben and i started playin WH40K bout 2 months ago. i first bout catachens and imperial guard stuff cuz i thought they looked cool, but they really suck!!!!!!!! So i was lookin to start a tyranid army, i only got 3 warriors now but i dont know wat to buy next???????????/

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x3)

Lots and lots of gaunts. buy a couple of boxes to start with and then you should mail order the sprues on their own, depending on what you want, a shooting or close combat orientated force. A hive tyrant is almost essential, and some lictors. Allways have lictors!!! Either a zoanthrope or a biovore should round it off, but for heavily-armoured stuff like marines you need a carnifex.
    hope this helps
    --Monsieur

"Argue for your limitations and, sure enough, they're yours"
    -Zen proverb
    Have you been touched?
    Pirate's Haven

USE TEH REP BUTTON

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

look on ebay for someone selling off their army. I picked up just about everything I need for around $150. If you buy retail you're going to get raped.

2 Hive tyrants
    3 biovores
    2 lictors
    30+ gaunts
    Carnifex
    6 warriors
    3 ZOans
    Red Terror

THat's about all I use. I proxy some warriors for Guards at times.

I don't use Genestealers very often because they die so quickly. If I do use them I put them in a Malefactor (which you can pick up on ebay as well). It carries 11 genestealers, has 5 wounds and 4 attacks in close combat and is a Monstrous creature. A Malefactor is MUCH better than a Land Raider (for marines) and moves 9 assualts 9!!!!!!

Closed Thread