Should Incubi Be Elites Too? What If? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would that change your army?

Archon + Incubi is usually the first target of the opponent and it makes it hard for them to make their pts back. Personally I don't take them as a HQ choice.

I personally don't field a Raider Rush but if I did they might be a nice unit to have.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im not sure that making them an elite choice would be all that wise, i mean, they work best, i find, when combined with a lord in a raider. It would be nice to have access to multiple squads of them, but i have a feeling that if g/w made them elite, we would be limited to only 0-1 squads of them (like the pariah).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes incubi should be elites
    <a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?chaosbringer' target='_blank'>40k-forum.tk go there, its the best</a>

i&#39;ve heard alchohol makes you stupid&#33;

No i&#39;m . . . doesn&#39;t

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even at 0-1, it would be nice so their inclusion wouldn&#39;t be restrained by HQ choices.

Right now my army has 2 HQ&#39;s, 1-Dracon riding in a Raider with a Wych squad and 3 Haemonculi, one of which leads a squad of Grotesques.

The Dracon becomes an independent character as soon as she dismounts. She&#39;s then free to attack in parallel with the wyches, but she can&#39;t be pulled off the table if the squad loses in CC and starts running. I&#39;ve had that happen several times with an Archon/Dracon and a squad of 5 Incubi (most cost effective configuration).

Another choice would be to have an independent Archon/Dracon riding with the wyches and have a Dracon with a squad of Incubi, but I&#39;m really getting to like Grotesques as they&#39;re so helpful depending upon scenerio. They&#39;re a great meat shield, they guard an objective wonderfully, and like a Talos, they absorb a lot of high strength weapons which would otherwise be shooting down my Raiders. Lord Cru&#39;X

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they should have the option to be an elite all on their own. It&#39;s just about options.

TauofWar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They should make wych cult Inucbi, and they would be Succubi. I know that name is already used.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont think they should make incubi elites because it would take away from the flavour of the dark eldar. Getting one squad of them in the army is already out of charecter but getting up to 5 would just be weird and somewhat cheesy in my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

incubi should not be elites because then they would be alot like space marines. HEavy armour and pretty slow, remember the Dark Eldar use SPEED as well as power.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they should be elites but should be a 0-1 choice. There awesome and somebody would probably take a Incubi army if they weren&#39;t a 0-1 choice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

then it would be another of those races who people always take, ie space marines, eldar. This would probably make them unpopular since they don&#39;t have the weapons and armour of the more stalwart races.

Closed Thread