Librarium Online Forums banner

Tomb spyder limitations in a combat patrol?

445 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Amishcellphone 
#1 ·
Are tomb spyders allowed to use their artificer ability to produce scarab swarms in a combat patrol? I would argue yes because you arent including scarabs in your list but they are created during the game and therefore don't have to adhere to the no 3 wound models rule. However, if anyone has any concrete information as to why you can't produce scarab swarms in a CP or information that this is totally legal, please respond.

#2 ·
I would say yes, as you are not paying for them, they aren't in your list they do not violate that rule. They are created because of an ability of the spyder.

But, the golden rule would be to ask your opponent on what they think, as you could easily argue they aren't allowed so it would be a good idea to see what they think.

#3 ·
The_Outsider said:
I would say yes, as you are not paying for them, they aren't in your list they do not violate that rule. They are created because of an ability of the spyder.

But, the golden rule would be to ask your opponent on what they think, as you could easily argue they aren't allowed so it would be a good idea to see what they think.
I agree

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.