• Other

Votes: 9 36.0%

Main Army Color

1K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Torden 
#1 ·
Whats the main color of your Army. If other Please Post it

Pink for me

#3 ·
while this is Abosolutely True. i didnt mean that my army was all pink. Just as to what color seems to show up the most in your army. for me its pink. tho i use greens blues gold silver purples orange red and any other color of the rainbow to accentuate this. Varying Model to Model of course

#4 ·
I understood this, and I am not trying to criticise your choice, that is why I was carefull about using the word "my". But I have quite assiduosly made sure there is not a predominance of a single colour, because I felt it was more fluffy and unique

#5 ·
Ah Understood. Thats how my army is when i think about it. I just tried to throw a bit more pink in. Tho the army has no Reoccuring theme of any sort. (When i think about it half the army doesnt even have any pink on it.) I guess the pink jsut stands out more to me

#6 ·
I'm with none aswell. I try and have a colour that links troupes together like pieces of each troupe member having a certain red on them in places or something. But overall I'm doing my best to not have any recurring theme or colour. I think if anything I'll end with green or blue as my main colour even though I'll try my damndest not to.

English

#8 ·
Mine is all random, but I mainly make the actual armor, such as pads and belts a Bone color. Just because they are eldar and they do use wraithbone. IDK. 4 out of 5 guys painted so far are bone and the other is silver armor. I might go random now, but I like bone the best. IDK why.

But for main colors I always have it random as each unit should be his own unique trouper. :yes:

#9 ·
Cheredanine said:
I understood this, and I am not trying to criticise your choice, that is why I was carefull about using the word "my". But I have quite assiduosly made sure there is not a predominance of a single colour, because I felt it was more fluffy and unique
I agree, plus they don't look good IMO all organized...makes them kinda boring like most armies.

#11 ·
What I've done is paint the guardians purple, because that's the main colour I've decided upon. Every one of my aspect warriors has one small detail picked out in purple, like the crests on the avengers, the locks on the scorpions, and the tabards on the banshees. Each unit looks different, because of their different roles on the battlefield, but they also have one unifying concept, the purple, because they all support eachother.

#12 ·
I haven't decided yet. Considering Black (completely black, with faceplates included) armour + silver weapons and shadow grey cloacks and robes

or

bone with a bit of gold (maybe brown?).

#13 ·
Wow, I'm the only green so far. Mine's based off the Biel Tann scheme but liche purple blended up to white for the very tips on weapons instead of just pure while. Guardians are reverse biel tann tho - green bodies w white helmets. The white helmets and red gems are what brings the army together since elites have stuck w their aspect color but a dark version.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.