Warp Daemon "counts as" Talos - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Santa Rosa, CA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

-1 (x0)

Warp Daemon "counts as" Talos

So In my DE army, I would very much like to include a talos or two. The problem is, is that I have no(nor do I want any) grotesques or homunculus. Being as I am, I would never field a Talos in under such a condition. However, I thought that I could convert up a medium sized daemon(somewhere around the size of a 2nd ed. daemon prince) with a beast master on the same base. It would more than likely have spider legs to explain the floaty-ness.

The idea behind this if you haven't allready guessed, is a larger version of a warp beast.

So what to you think? Do you understand? Could it work?

Btw, is this in the right forum?

"Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner"
    -Ben Franklin

-Guns don't kill people, bullets do.-

-Support your local game store! Don't buy online or from GW stores.-

2. Remove Advertisements

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

80 (x4)

Well, keep in mind that a Talos is a Haemonculus construct. It's a machine. It also floats, allowing it to ignore difficult terrain. That being said: as long as your conversion make sense in the context of the fluff and the rules, you can really do whatever you want.
    Why do the survivors remain anonymous -- as if cursed -- while the dead are revered? Why do we cling to what we lose while we ignore what we still hold?
    Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place, and stand there still in each moment of our lives.

--Duiker, "Deadhouse Gates"

+ Reply to Thread