its so unfair - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: its so unfair

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its so unfair

both the hate of the list and the rules. ive wanted an alaitoc list since i played my first game of 40k (w/ chaos). i love the rangers and the pathfinder they were just freakin cool i didnt even know about the dang disruption rolls! my list is posted in the list section. i feel kinda bad seein how genericly broken it is. i dont like the aspect warriors any of them at all. i like the jet bikes. and the wraithlord model is awesome and hilarious. damn it. i hate guardians, and all the other crap. maybe i should take only one wraithlord and more bikes and another bike riding warlock for fluffs sake? what should i do? i do like vypers. i would still want this army without the damn disruption rules. in fact i have been planning this army since before i read the alaitoc craftworld list. stupid army builder lettin me get out of hand. i play an armored company list that take an inquisitor w/ a landraider so i know at least he wont feel as slighted as probably most lists would.... meh:cry:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    129 (x8)

I can't see what is your problem really, you can use all those units that you want to in Alaitoc. Wraithlords are great there, and jetbikes... well, if you like 'em you should use 'em.

You don't need Guardians or Aspect Warriors to make a legal army.
    Warhammer Fantasy: Warriors of Chaos, High Elves
    Warhammer 40k: Eldar, Space Marines, Orks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

as Viktor says, you are not making sense, i is entirely legal and very common for Alaitoc armies to be made up of the units you like exclusively, although many people throw a squad of infiltrating scorpions in there for assault support
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think his problem is that whenever he plays this list people are going to whine and complain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

11 disruption rolls will do that regardless of what else you put on the field
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    525 (x8)

Yepp, and that is probably the problem. No one can deny that the Disruption table is hard and he might feel that it is cheesy to use.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    107 (x5)

Well, here's a novel approach.

Play a competitive game against someone, and let them use your army and you play with theirs. See how much fun those 11 disruption rolls are?

I'm sure then you won't now begrudge them a bit of a whine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They should be allowed to whine when you break the rules. Oh youre not breaking any rules? You follow the codex perfectly and make an army that fits within these set rules!? Then when they start to whine about your DisTable rolls or your 2 Wraithlords you can point them to the GW email. Is it your fault they made the codex that way? Naw. The only time you should be whined at is when you A) break a rule or refrain from using something that is stated in your codex because someone will cry. Im sorry but I am tired of this cheese calling. We Eldar players didnt write the codex and the people that did write it obviously dont play Eldar enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

windowlicker, turn on your PMs man. I'm trying to get ahold of you about getting together for some 40k.
    This message brought to you by The Council of People Who Are Sick Of Seeing More People.

Born from Tears of Angels WraithGuardian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x5)

disruption roll goes for every squad of rangers and pathfinders right? Wut if I have a full squad?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast