LO Ork Klan List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x6)

LO Ork Klan List

I wanted to start a Registry of the Various ork players here and what army they including the name of their personal list. Its mainly as the players on the posting here are pretty consistent, and it would direct newer players to who they could get in contact with to receive help. This is your primary klan list, feel free to post 2 if you want. I'm going to try and keep it updated, and if one of the mod's wants to take it over from me feel free, as i really only use this when i'm at work. I'll do the best i can. Also feel free to add a little about your army fluff.
    Klan:
    Army Name:
    Warboss:

Goff's-
    -
    -
    -

Badmoons-
    -The Blue Moon Kult-Mouse C112, Warboss Un-Named
    -

Evil Suns-
    -
    -
    -

Death Skulls-
    -Grorgs WAAAGH!!!, Ickebeebon, Warboss Grorg
    -
    -

Speed Freaks-
    -Waagh Un-Named, Buiser117
    -Da Fut Of GORK, Warmaster, Warboss Whazzzup, Big Mek Macgyver

Snake Bites-
    -
    -
    -
    Blood Axes
    -
    -

Common WAAGH
    -Waagh Un-named, AKM, Warboss Un-named
    -Da GraEteSt WAAAGGHH Yoo's Evah seen,Grand Master Halls, Warboss Krushatangk (Pronounced Croosh a tang)
    -Orks dats green not weedy, userpaladin, Warboss X

Last edited by MouseC112; March 8th, 2006 at 13:55.
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

AKM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    63 (x2)

Common Waaagh rules for a Blood axes army.
    Just never felt the need to use their klan list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Speed Freeks, Warbosses come and go constantly during the perils of war... (No Name yet)
    "...a swarm of mechanised locusts sweeping over the land, stripping it bare of resources, bringing death and destruction to anything that stands in its path. Emperor preserve us against the predations of these so-called Orkish cults of speed!" - Cardinal Nomura at the Conclave of Hessen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x2)

Klan: Blood Axes/ Deathskulls combo (i use them as both, when i feel like it)
    Army Name: Grorgs WAAAGH!!!
    Warboss: Warboss Grorg

Fluff: Grorg and his lads have been stranded on a Hive world ever since their Ship crashed on the planet Gerona. The lads started as blood Axes, imitating any imperials they would encounter, trying to learn new taktics from them to further hone their fighting skill. But when they crashed that all changed. They learned to scrounge everything they could and to waste nothing. they have made many vehicle regiments out of the scrap they find and constantly fight the current inhabitants, and their few defenses. The planets primary defenders are 10 regiments of Imperial Guard whom wear gas masks to protect their delicate respitory systems from the caustic air on the planet. They put up stalwart defenses versus the orks and neither side can seem to gain the upper hand in battles.

As of Late though, more and more often the mysterious Eldar have appeared in the midst of the 2 forces to decisively turn the tides in the humans favor. Then as soon as the battle is decided they return silently as they came. But the numbers of the orks are great and they have been slowly whittling the populations of the people of Gerona over the years they have been fighting. The Geronan people have recently called in Help from the nearby planet of Rentzoan and their renowned Army of the Sun. The newcoming Imperial Guard have renewed the fight with the orks with vigor, giving Warboss Grorg more chances to test his mettle and Fighting ability.
    Do it fer da ladz, come join da Ork Klan here!

Blood Axes W/L/D-------- 9/7/3
    Warboss Grorg of the Ork Klan!
    Commander of the Rebel Alliance in the STAR WARS CLAN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Klan: Waaaaaagggghhhhhh (classic... thinking about changing to ferals)
    Klan Name: Da GraE(backwards E)teSt WAAAGGHH Yoo's Evah seen
    Warboss: Warboss Krushatangk (Pronounced Croosh a tang, hard G, and fast lol)

Fluff (work in progress): Krushatangk believes himself to be a prophet of Gork and Mork, and leads his warband on crusades around the galaxy, trying to keep the balance in the universe. Attacking necessary Imperial, Eldar and Tau strongholds when necessary to stop them from becoming too powerful. Also following leads on the necrons and their tomb worlds. He fights these crusades in order of how imminent the threat is.

His men have never been taken alive, and bodies are never left behind so as to lead the enemy back to Krushatangk's whereabouts. Even Imperial scientists are puzzled as to how Krushatangk gets from one "objective" to the next using simple ork tech. Some believe he magnifies the Ork's natural psychic abilities and let them push their vehicles beyond their physical limits, other believe he just figured out how to use Teleportation.

But i think we all know which one it is =P
    =][=

GM HALLS

Daemons shall crumble before my might!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

klan : Orks dats green not weedy
    klan name: Orks dats green not weedy
    warboss

Fluff: Get a life...

(wasn't a very productive post i know)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually that was completely anti-productive.

some people enjoy the fluff of their army, and try to make their army interesting, adding their own flavor. you have no right to insult that. Fluff is as big a part of the game as the painting and the game itself.

please dont even post next time
    =][=

GM HALLS

Daemons shall crumble before my might!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Klan- Speed Freaks
    Army Name- Da Fut Of GORK
    Warboss-Whazzzup
    Big Mek-Macgyver

The fastest, redest, Bigest, meanest, Warboss in the known galaxy. Weened on broken glass and gun powder as an infant. Killed a Bear when he was only 3. Whazzup is from the wrong side of the traks, Even for Warbosses. Considered among many as a Deciple of GORK himself. Was self appointed as warboss of the Speed Freaks when he killed his father in hand to hand combat. His second in command Macgyver ( BIG MEK) is the size of most warbosses and has sworn his loyalty to Wazzzup every since Wazzzup saved him from a inferior clan who to this day has a ransom on both heads.
    3K Highest Elves
    2K RavenWing
    2K Saim-Hann Eldar
    3K Tau
    4K Pts Freaky Fast ORCS
    5K Hive Fleet Devourer
    2.5K Bretonnian Knights
    3K Tomb Kings

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    142 (x5)

Could a mod pin this thread? It seems a useful one to keep around.

I will soon be joining the ranks of greenskins after a break of many years, but I'm unsure what as yet.

Hiding in your house(disturbing isn't it)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

This Thread needs to be a sticky I found it when i was serching google for... crap i already forgot. I will revive it because it does not deserve this sorta death so people keep it alive and Mr. Mod(any1 sticky this) thats my 42 cents

Klan - Deathskulls
    Name of my Great WAAAGH - Brown Dats Brown! I just started Orks but I've been playing O&G for a good while so I'm familiar with Greenskins.
    1st in command / Warboss - Grishnak Skullcrack
    2nd in command / Big Mek - Burz Da Brunin Rope
    3rd in command / Big Mek - Kurz (nickname Dat Stupid Git)... hes Burz's brother
    Below all Orks above all Grots / Grot Commander - Lil Sit n' Squat (he's a Grot not an Ork he just keeps his gretchin inline)

Fluff - Story began with Grishnak Skullcrack given a job by his superiors to infiltrait an IG encampment near the Ork camp(IG didn't know Orks were on the planet they just set up camp while they were in search of a badly damaged [do to the recent space battle]World Eaters frigate that crashed in the Ork camp and all WE survivors were killed off by the Orks) Grishnak was found trying to sneak into the IG camp wearing the top half of a guards skull cleaned out to fit the very top of his head as a hat and holding a sign that said "Iz A Humie". The IG tried to capture him but instead had the whole camp was wiped out (around 300 IG were killed by Grishnak) when Grishnak started lotting the dead (like all Deathskulls) he found the prison complex with 2 Blood Axes Big Meks locked in one cell and a little Grot in the other. He freed the Blood Axes and Asked them Why He shouldn't kill them (Grishnak is unusually smart for a Ork) The first one (Burz) said "Cause Wez Orkses" the second one (Kurz) said "Mez tryin da Droolin so Shut yer Trap" To shorten this up They joined Grishnak so did the Grot because when Kurz tried to kiss it it bit his right ear off and said "LEFT LEFT LEFT!"(the lil Grot hates anything right so he likes left)
    Then Grishnak killed the Warboss of 'Da MadBoyz' and declared him self Warboss renaming the Klan 'Brown Dats Brown' and Bringing about a Large Foot Slogging army that grows everyday Having Bruz make a Gargant as we speak and Kurz make Digga Stompas dude to the fashoin of his Stompas always Exploding when they get shot. Grishnak Seeks to become the Greatest Warboss the Deathskulls have ever seen. He prepares A Great WAAAGH! to destroy the Grayskins and Dem Humies and Dos Chaos Boyz and whatever else gets in his way so that he can gain the title of DA BEST Warlord of DA BEST.
    The Nid are screwing his plans thought but he plans to destroy Hive Fleet
    Behemoth!

in the prosess!

WAAAGH GRISHNAK
    I thought I was smart, but apparently people don't like to take advice from beggars.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast