Best case of the nids - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best case of the nids

Anyone got any suggestions for a good case for a spikey nid army?

Recently i came accross this
    http://www.charonproductions.com/sho...products_id=55

What do you guys think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That looks good, but very expensive! I'd personally buy the GW one, and then get some more foam trays from the online store. You can then cut some to shape, or whatever suits your needs.
    I do apologise. My previous signature was positively turd. Let's hope this'll be better.

Aw, crap. I failed.

Cadillus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That one is expensive but it has one distinct advantage for the vain wargamer: No big imperial eagle on the front!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I put magnets on all of my big models and carry them in a metal toolbox and I put my little guys in the top tray surrounded by fluffy stuff. If you want something like that battlepack, my friend buys pistol cases and then gets foam and cuts sections out and that is a lot cheaper.
    I have seen the Death Company: wild-eyed berserkers, who tear their enemys limb from limb, crush skulls with a single blow, snap spines and rip out organs. The Blood Angels are indeed ancient and terrible and only the foolish do not fear them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by warmaster89
    If you want something like that battlepack, my friend buys pistol cases and then gets foam and cuts sections out and that is a lot cheaper.
    Ohh, thats a really good idea. You could make an entire rifle case full of them. Then just look at the faces at the store when you walk in with a rifle case ;-) , heck you may scare off your competition!

I don't know if its allowed, but any brands or ideas on the case? If you can't don't worry about it.
    The truest form of tactical prowess is to make your enemy smile happily as they walk into your trap.

Hug a genestealer today!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

I use the GW case for my guants and 'stealers. Last con someone showed me the foam bases like http://d89156.i50.quadrahosting.com....312e13b0098df5 . These are great. You pick out the foam squares to fit all my old shaped stuff on 40mm bases like leaping warriors. AND they fit perfectly in the $1 Woolworths shopping bags.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omg
    sabol cases suck!!!!!!

i have one and there terrible. I would never ever get one again.
    I'm trying this one because apparently the material is really soft compared to most other eggshell style foam cases.

+ Reply to Thread