Tau Empire Army - Heads up for all you preorder folks. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tau Empire Army - Heads up for all you preorder folks.

Got home today with a msg on my machine about my new "Empire Army Box" being in down at the game store. JOY!

Ran downtown and picked it up.. got home... ripped it open and basked in the glory of all the new toys to play with.

Now comes the sad part... it's missing One Crisis Battlesuit. GAHHHHH!!!

Called up GW... guess what the biggest question of the day was? Seems everyone has been calling them saying, "HEY.. Wheres my Battlesuit?"

GW Impressed me folks... its the first time i've had a problem and had to call them up.

Talked with a really cool guy named Mike. He told me if i happened to pre-order from them they were automatically sending out a battlesuit to those address's in thier Data base. If you're like me and ordered thru a local games store then just give those nice folks some information and they ship one out the next day.

Well I'll have my missing suit in a few day's and GW gave me a big warm and fuzzy.

Happy Gaming... now.. hobby knife, Check! Superglue, Check! Time for me to get to work.

PS.. While I had the guy on the phone I asked about the new Pirana's... when they put them up for sale on the websight they are gona go for $50 for a box of 3. Can't wait to get my hands on a few of those.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanx fot the heads up my army box should be arving soon, good to know this so i dont freek out when it gets here.
    Lurker extraordinaire

The Tyranid torpedo? Its a giant facehuger cannon. It fires an army of facehugers at the other ships. It should cause fear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, $50 for three vehicles. Doesn't make sense though, in the U.K. they are 40 pounds for a box a three.
    Vior'la Sept Stealth Division
    Shas'O with converted Cyclonic Ion Gun, Plasma Rifle, Iridium Armor Plates, Ejection System, Stimulant Injectors, and a shield generator
    24 Firewarriors
    Devilfish
    6 Gun Drones

"Politicians don't actually lie, they tell the truth in their own words."
    -Mr. Pongras

I bring PANDEMONIUM! Zephyr_the_AzureWind's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x2)

it makes me wanna cry that you get 3 pirahnas for $50 while landspeeders are $35 each........well maybe there's enough plastic to equal a space marine bike and thats why they are so cheap.
    Raven Claws Space Marine Chapter........2500 points
    Waagh Rotskrag (in building process)

Member of the Fluffmaster Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UPDATE .. GW Guy said the Pirana Deal was going to be a limited time only. After all those 3 packs are gone they are going to go for 25$ Per on the GW site. So for a short time it will be like buy 2 get one free. After they are all gone your gona have to buy them single.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    86 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos, Champion of Ares
    Wow, $50 for three vehicles. Doesn't make sense though, in the U.K. they are 40 pounds for a box a three.
    Yeah, which is like... $70-80 o_0

Whatever, we're getting the better deal

I've yet to get one of the new boxes, been waiting for my eBay guy I usually get my stuff from to get some
    Gloria Imperator, The Firstborn Stand!
    - 2000pts Inquisition, 2000pts Vostroyans, 3000pts Vampire Counts, 1400pts Daemons, [WIP] 2500pts Death Guard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one of my rail rifle drones has a busted up rifle piece.

but i love my new box =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos, Champion of Ares
    That's messed up. Just cross your fingers it'll get reduced to 30. Or you might be able to order some for a cheaper price from the US :yes:

Dancing Peanuts? You bet! Robizzle's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x4)

Something vaguely similar happened to me. I got the large £145 box, with the codex and such, and the Sniper drones. I got the bloke playing the computer, the rail rifles, the crazy aerial thingy, but no drone bodies.

crazy...

I called them up on it and I'm getting a replacement though. So its not too bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just got off the phone and they are going to be sending me a crisis asap, and the sniper drone bits asap.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast