Dark Reapers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dark Reapers

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Dark Reapers

Sorry for the newb question but what are the Dark Reapers. I don't see them listed in my codex. Our they in an old copy of White Dwarf? If you can play them, what are their stats and how do you play them?

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

198 (x7)

Dark reapers are a type of aspect warrior of the eldar. They do not belong to the dark eldar. You have to play as craftworld eldar to use them. They sound like they might be dark eldar but their not, our army wouldn't have that much use for them anyway, stationary people.....

As for their rules, eldar codex but I can tell you that they have the standard aspect warrior stats and their speciality is very long range firepower, anti marine firepower, you sit them in cover and smash marines.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Bogan
    Teno, you are so godlike I almost creamed my pants!
    Tenozuma - The Burninator... I came, I saw, I posted.
    Dark Eldar player.

Feel free to PM if you want any advice or help with anything.
    Assume everything I say has a "what I think" disclaimer.

Hang out with all the other Aussie and NZ members at The ANZAC Clan.
    Need advice, want to talk warhammer or just want a laugh? Come on LO Chat. http://www.librarium-chat.com/

+ Reply to Thread