Warlords are Warbosses? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    228 (x8)

Warlords are Warbosses?

I've been designing some ork army lists for fun and i've been proving to my friend that I could design a list that will outshoot his IG. Bad Moons seem to do this perfectely with kunnin plans to infiltrate a full squad of blasta flash gitz.

However my main point is that do Nazdreg and Ghazkull count as the warboss for the army? It would be cool to have Nazdreg and a warboss, however I like using just 1 HQ in smaller games and thats hindered if he isn't.

Check out my Codex: Farmyard Animals here!

If anyone wants any kind of help writing fluff for any kind of GW army just ask.

Fluffmaster
    Anzac Clan

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x6)

Nadreg does count as the warboss, however flashgitz are not a troop choice for him, and they cannot infiltrate.

If you use the ork klan list this will gain your access to flashgitz as a troop choice, and battlewagon's 0-1 is removed. Thus you can deploy the dakka wagon of doom! Plus instead of a nob you can take a Mek boy with a KFF so you can deploy the flash gitz in a Battlewagon with all the Bolt on Big Shootas and its always got a shot of being hull down. Its price, but if you want to outshoot guard and kill handfuls of his flash light holders its the way to go.

Also consider battlewagons armed with TL rokkits and a Zzap gun, the Zzap guns extra rules help it pop tanks easily, and if you roll low for the strength on the zzap gun, then you can shoot a TL rokkit as well. I.E you roll a 6 for the strength and its not a main weapon that turn its a defensive!
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

+ Reply to Thread