Monolith questions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

6 (x1)

Monolith questions

Ok, so I've got to questions

1) Do powerfists work against the monolith? I say no, because it says....

"In practice, any weapon attacking the monolith will roll for armor penetration using its UNAUGMENTED strength and a single D6 not matter what."

So since a powerfist augments the users strength....

2) Does rending work against the monolith? (CCW, and shooting)

I honestly have no idea about this one. So help would be appreciated. thanks

Necron 2000 14/1/13

How come everybody else on this forum has 400 wins to 2 loses? I smell cheese.... and beef... sandwich!

What was Rogal Dorn doing when the Sanguinius and the Emporer got killed???

Woohoooo I killed the treeman!!! :)

I killed the Glade riders too!!!! :)

2. Remove Advertisements

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

80 (x4)

1) This has been hotly debated many times in the past. Each and every time it comes up, the result is that neither side of the argument gives in to the other. Unless someone comes up with some piece of text from GW providing an official ruling, there is no point in continuing to discuss the issue.

For reference and review, here's a few previous threads on the issue: (Monolith, Melta Bombs, and Powerfists)

2) The FAQ covers this. Basically: Rending doesn't work against it.
    Why do the survivors remain anonymous -- as if cursed -- while the dead are revered? Why do we cling to what we lose while we ignore what we still hold?
    Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place, and stand there still in each moment of our lives.

--Duiker, "Deadhouse Gates"

+ Reply to Thread